Thread: Purchased Nero Suite 10 Still Says It expires

Purchased Nero Suite 10 Still Says It expires

I downloaded the trial version of Multimedia Suite 10, used it for a week. I after that uninstalled the trial version by means of Windows (7) Uninstall. Afterward I paid for and downloaded Multimedia Suite 10, and installed. When I open any of the application in the Suite, opening with Start Smart, it says that I still have the trail version! It expires Sept. 27. What is wrong here?

Re: Purchased Nero Suite 10 Still Says It expires

Did you make use of your buying a serial number during the installation? If you bought it online, you should have got an e-mail contain the serial number and then put the serial number on that trial version so it will be update your version.

I conformed that I done, but they didn't modify a version. At a rest it says "Trial Version ?" I retried that and move, and the message was: "Serial Number is previously stored on your computer" or something to that effect. What is actually hard to realize on the fact that I entirely uninstalled each Nero Suite section individually using Windows Uninstall. Is Nero having a number of buggy programs like Norton AV that even after its Uninstalled? I hope not!

I recognize this complexity came up before. Did you register v10 after you installed it? Go to the Nero Control Center\Serial Numbers. Is your buy serial number shown? If the testing is shown along with your serial number that you can eliminate it If that doesn't work, I believe you might have to do a little registry editing but I'm still thinking about it. to uninstall v10, you would just uninstall Nero Multimedia Suite 10.

This is a trial serial - and no purchase serial number. Where include you along with purchase serial? At Nero online store or where? If you bought at the Nero store: Please look again in your verification mail. The serial you got from the store must start with: 9X03 (for the normal version)

Fine, I am in debt a confession here. It turns out that the purchase serial number is in the email message, but here is pretty a bit of (white) space between the log in information and where the serial number is displayed.

Where I hadn’t scrolled downward to the button of the message when I finally did I found that the serial number is buying. I place that in using the control center and now the "Trial Version" text is gone, and also there is no expiration date is supposed to be listed with the serial number in Control Center.