Thread: Unable to find PCI Device drivers for Dell optiplex 320

Unable to find PCI Device drivers for Dell optiplex 320

In my Dell optiplex 320 I have recently upgrade the operating system from windows XP to windows vista and after that I have installed all the drivers from the CD. Now after that I noticed that there is exclamation mark next to the PCI device. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Re: Unable to find PCI Device drivers for Dell optiplex 320

I think you have not installed all the drivers in computer and that is why there is a yellow exclamation mark next to the PCI device in device manger. According to me you should insert the driver CD in your computer and after that check whether all the drivers get installed completely or not. As far as I know many times this problem can also occurs if the sound card as well as the chipset drivers is not installed properly and that is why I will suggest you to if you have not installed the sound card or chipset drivers then first install that and after installing that you have to restart your computer and then you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

If you have already installed the drivers then you have to uninstall it first and then install it again in your computer. Now after trying that you have to check whether your problems get solved or not.

I was also facing the same problem in my computer and after that I have first tried to solve his issue by installing the drivers from CD but that doesn’t helped and then I have downloaded all the Dell optiplex 320 drivers from the internet and after that I have installed all the drivers in my computer and then my problem get solved.

Finally problem get solved by installing the Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated HD Audio Driver. After referring your solution I have tried to install the drivers again and at the time of audio drivers it was giving error so I have downloaded the Analog Devices ADI 198x Integrated HD Audio Driver from the Dell website and then it get installed successfully and then I restart the computer and my problem get solved. Thank you for helping me.