Thread: While trying to install Nero Platinum HD-11, computer restarted

While trying to install Nero Platinum HD-11, computer restarted

Currently I am running on the Windows 7 64bit, and in this I have installed the Nero PlatinumHD-11.0.15500 and Nero MediaHome-4.5.8.0b update from Nero Platinum 10. And at the time when I was trying to install the above software, my computer get an restart and when it get restarted I got over there that it opened in the Windows environment as I only have one account. Since installing Nero 11 once my computer is started it presents me with one account, my own. I have then got to select this account before windows starts. I do not require this facility and .i would want to go straight into the account as previously. Can anyone help me in this problem, and also reply me back if anyone here having the same problem.

re: While trying to install Nero Platinum HD-11, computer restarted

I think this has a little to do with NMHome. And this is because, this box have been checked and for that reason only you are getting this problem. This box is checked, Nero MediaHome repeatedly start when you start your computer when you installed NMHome yet recognized or not? I recommend you send an e-mail to technical support or talk to them in the chat.

I have the same problem. I think it is caused by Nero Home Media that creates a virtual user called NeroMediaHomeUser.4. A PC that had a single user and therefore directly before the start of Windows 7, is now a second user and therefore stops at the screen where you can choose an account. This is even more confusing, because the screen does not show other users uncheck the automatic startup of Nero Home Media does not help in this matter. I am still looking for a convenient solution

Thanks for suggesting me about this all. I tried with this all suggestion but still I get the same problem over there. And also I have tried with restarting the computer so many times but still each time I get the same problem over there. Any other suggestion in this cause??

Re: While trying to install Nero Platinum HD-11, computer restarted

Ok, if you have already tried with all the suggestion over here and still you are getting the same problem then I am sure that your installation file for Nero PlatinumHD-11 is corrupted. Try to make sure first that you are using right installation file. I am telling this because, I was also having this type of the problem and I tried with the suggestion over here but still I see that I am having same problem, and then someone told me to check the installation file and after that I came to know that I was trying with the corrupted installation file. You also make sure about this and then reply here back.