Thread: Installation of Nero Kwik Media making unable to play Windows Media Center.

Installation of Nero Kwik Media making unable to play Windows Media Center.

I have two USB TV tunners (AverMedia and Hauppage) which are working well in Windows Media Center .the operating system which I earn is windows 7 x64. Though I've observed after installing Nero Kwik I am not able to watch TV, though I am able to hear sound but picture is not seen. The screen appears to be black. I’m rather sure that this is because Nero Kwik as I only changed. The problem continued as also I scanned channels in media center.
    Any assistance would be appreciated. I not opt to format my machine system merely for this issue.

Re: Installation of Nero Kwik Media making unable to play Windows Media Center.

This is a latest one. I suppose you've by now gone into WMC and checked your TV and Tuner sections.I'm looking at the default programs in Control Panel and see if KM has taken over the formats usually connected with WMP- nearly all of them begin with W except there are also a few like asx, midi, etc.

As far as I know this is not a known difficulty. I don’t think if you uninstall KwikMedia some problem will occur. I don’t think the same problem will continue in Windows Media Center.

I think it might happen that some problem may be persisting in your operating system. Formatting can be also a solution for your problem. Just try to clear default programs in control panel. The better option is that after removing temporary files, you need to install Nero Kwik Media. Hoping for your problem to be solved after this.

If you have previously tried of un-installing it and re-installing it, and in this case it didn’t worked, so I would suggest you to update your Nero software. By trying this you will be able to solve the issue. Or attempt for a new copy of Nero. It might be possible that the older one should have been corrupted, so the update of it will make no difference. So try it and do reply.