Thread: Cannot install Nero 10 software

Cannot install Nero 10 software

I want to remove Nero version 10 on my PC but it’s not delete or uninstalled completely. After that I reinstall the Nero version 10 app on my drive but the setup process says its already installed then I searched all c drive but I cannot find any type of Nero version 10 folder or file in my c drive. Please help me. Thank you in advance.

Re: Cannot install Nero 10 software

I consider you used the Windows xp or windows 7 uninstaller in Control Panel. If several part of the Suite is not define as an installed program in Control Panel-> Features and Programs, and then I'm anxious you'll have to do several registry editing. If any part of Nero is described, uninstall it. If the above be unsuccessful, then did registry back up as a safety measure or you can depend on the System Recovery in Windows. Run regedit.exe. Under the hkey_Current_User, choose Software. Erase the Nero entry. Since you should have your serial code, you can too look for the registry for it. Remove the whole related key. Leave the regedit and reboot.

Thanks yes did as instructed removed via control panel but didn’t work tried the registry but wasn’t confident id got the entire entries still didn’t work in end just did a new windows install, functioning again! Just a pity Nero isn’t as rapid to assist you as they are to take your cash! been getting bad since Nero 6 believe 10 will be the previous time plenty of fewer expensive products out there.

The correct way to remove or uninstall version 10 is to go into Control Panel and remove or uninstall Nero Multimedia Suite. The whole thing else will be uninstalled. When you come to the forum on the month end, you're not receiving maintenance from the Nero workers. I and couple of other users are it. If you desire support from technical support, you require either sending them an email or going to the chat line. If you didn't do what's more, then you can't hold responsible them. An only some Nero workers will be in the forum through the week. Did you obtain Nero version 10 re-installed? Is it functioning correctly?

Just Check your .net version and uninstall it or update it.
    To repair the .net troubles:

* Go to Add /Remove Programs and note which editions of .net are presently installed.

* Then uninstall all editions of .net, start with the latest edition first and work toward the back.

* Go to Microsoft support site you will discover links to reinstall all editions of .net.

* Execute windows update to install it one more time with new updates to .net platforms.

There is a clean-up application on various websites but Microsoft recommends using this only as a last option to normal uninstalls events.

later than hrs of surfing for internet research trying to discover a answer to this difficulties (ie: "setup of Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 has unsuccessful"), I lastly found a post that resolves the difficulty & I have just effectively installed NERO 10 on my PC (Fyi, I have Windows XP SP3 and previously had Microsoft 3.5 SP1.NET Framework installed on my PC.) All I wanted to do was open the files on the setting up disc and double-click on Nero. Multimedia Suite is beginning to installation. Installation was actually successful.

• The not a success here is that NERO 10 is looking for Windows to have a particular edition of these application installed.
    • The setup fails for the reason that we have reserved our PC’s updated with the newest from Microsoft.
    • The installer is faulty in that Nero should have been examine to observe that we had update to at any rate a certain stage.
    • You can go into your temporary files where you will locate the installation which was unachievable there ‘NERO20100326140711923’. Then begin, [Nero.MultimediaSuite.msi] .This is what technical support will tell you to do.
    • But now you will not essentially have the entire the additional basics installed. They didn't have a reply for this.

I have tried different methods of overcoming this trouble. Even to the extent of deleting the whole .Net Framework updates. Switch off the (AUR) Automatic Update Program proceeding to repeating the installation of Nero 10.It is exciting that NERO installs 230MB of updates sooner than proceeding with RV, which is then carry on by .NE Framework update. So where does the trouble lie. Install updates throughout original installation, RV check, REBOOT, followed by additional .Net Framework update and the installation fails. Turning on AUR has resulted in the similar updates are still needs to be installed. THUS the entire updates have been under Nero’s control and yet the procedures still are unsuccessful.