Thread: how to unistalling nero 10

how to unistalling nero 10

I got the Error 1321 in windows OS from nero 10 via uninstalling the N10 application. The installer has lacking rights to change the file C>program files>nero>nero10>Help>neroKwikMedia_zh-TW.chm.
    that’s what keeps coming up. help me please. thanks in advance.

Re: how to unistalling nero 10

Hey this information is not in off please specified the questions like following :->
    1:-What is your OS windows xp or windows7 or other operating system?
    2:-Are you logged in as the Admin or Administrator? If not, you should do that and attempt another time.

Yes, in the back of my mind I seem to keep in mind this coming up sooner than.Each edition of Windows needs an Administrator account but you can make additional user accounts. If an additional account is formed with a dissimilar user name, when you log in and loading Windows, it will bring to an end at stop icons for the Administrator and the additional users and you will have to choose one. Then Go to the folder which is Nero 10 in the way provided and right click on it. Choose Properties. Under the safety Tab, choose Edit. Press on System and down below, checkmark ‘Full Control’ in the permit or allow column. Choose Apply. Later than it changes the safety settings, click on option ‘ok’. Then attempt the uninstall option in Nero 10.

I was having a number of troubles in my windows 7 operating system for the reason that I installed the free Kwik Media previous to updating Nero v10 to take in Kwik Media and this may have been just one of the troubles. It must be in the .msi authorization. I would have to dig during my registry to perceive which .msi file it is. You could attempt to move the Help folder momentarily to a different location outside of the Nero folder.

Hey it is a little solution hope this is help you to solving your issue.
    • Go to start menu->Control Panel->User Accounts -> disable UAC. Does that help out?
    • Did you attempt moving the help file as I recommended?
    • Are you still receiving the fault if you attempt to reinstall Nero10?
    • I'm just trying to evade registry editing.

I have had nothing but trouble with this it’s extreme but whatever that’s life I keep receiving game error 1321 the installer has insufficient privileges to change the file for several reason my PC did a update last week and every because then nothing but trouble like I would click on the short cut for say Nero burn nothing would come back as lost temporary file somewhat right now I’m trying to removed it and configuration Nero 10.