Thread: Download question for Nero 11

Download question for Nero 11

Recently, I have purchased the new Nero 11 and for that reason I should be very happy, but actually I am not. This is because of after when I finished with downloading the software at that time I noticed that they have given me the link that was to a file that is NOT an executable and the file is Nero_PlatimunHD-11.0.15500. What is it?? I am not getting her what to do with this file?? And also how to get the installer so I can install the program that I paid for?? Currently I am having the 3 copies of the Nero 10 and for that reason only I bought 2 copies of the upgrade. Here in this cause, I am not sure that this will help me or not but I have did that. And for resolving this problem I have also tried with the so many times but each time that same file comes. Any suggestion to resolve this problem??

Re: Download question for Nero 11

Yes dude, I am also having the same problem. This morning I have done the downloading and after the downloading I get a non executable file. And I am not getting that what to do with this file?? I am thinking to add the .exe at the end of the file to make thins as executable. But I am thinking that this will be dangerous. What you will say in this cause??

Here, I will say you to try to installing the NERO V10 which you are having. This is because, once the installation is finished at that time you can try for the update to the new NERO V 11. This will be very easy for you. I am sure that you will not get any problem related with this installation. I am suggesting you this because, you have also told that you are having the 3 copies of the NERO 10. Try with this suggestion, I am sure that you will now not get the problem related with this. And reply me back about the results.

In my cause, let me tell you that: recently I get the update from the Nero Store. And from there I get the email that is containing the upgrade. And in the email, I found that file, after this I did rename the file and while doing this I added a .exe to the end of the file I downloaded. And after doing this change It get changed to the executable file. I was not sure about this that this will work or not, but this really worked for me. And now I am having Nero 11 installed on my computer. So for you also, I will suggest you to do the same, I am sure that you will also get resolve your problem. But with this I found the one thing that was really confusing about the install and that was installed the required Reboot validator. I am telling this because, while the installation at that time I see that, suddenly windows started opening about my external; that Nero Backup could use it as a default drive, and then a window that said I needed to reboot the Computer. And after this all when I tried with the rebooting at that time I see that this start working very fine. So for you also I will suggest you to do the same.

No, I am very sure about this that the email is contacting only one set of serial numbers for NERO 11. And there I found no serial numbers for the regular version and then also for another for the platinum like with version 10. I have checked that and I am sure that this is having the serial numbers only for the NERO 11.

Hey here let me tell you that this down load have came from the Asknet which is the official distributor of Nero, so this problem is Asknet problem not the Nero's. And for getting resolve this type of the problem I will suggest you to contact with the Asknet's support, in this case, I am sure that they will re ally help you top resolve your problem. If they also not helped in your cause, then I think that you will need to try with the above suggestion for renaming the FILE as .EXE. I am sure that this will help you in this case. If this also not helped then for that I will suggest you to reply to the MAIL which contains that file and I am sure that they will help you to resolve your problem.

First reply me back that have you contact Asknet?? And tell them about you problem?? And also have you reply for that mail which was containing that file?? If not then contact with them and they will help you in this cause.

Yes, I tried with the converting the file to the executable file by adding .exe. And after this when I tried with the installing the file at that time I get that this get installed fine and now working very fine. And for that reason only I have send the message to the Nero and received a reply with a new link to a file that included the .exe extension.

Hey thank for that suggestion, I emailed Asknet and they reply for my mail. And the happy thing is that in the mail they have given me the two link and the second was named as .EXE I tried with this and found that it get installed very easily. Thanks for suggesting me about that. And for the people who are still having the same problem to them, I will suggest to try with the same. I am sure that you will also get resolve your problem.

dude, still I am waiting for the response from the Asknet for my mail, but at that time also I get that they have not replied for my mail yet. What to do now??? I am still having the same question and no one have given the proper answer for that question. Please reply me back ]if you are having the suggestion about this.

Here i have to discuss something about nero 10.it should create many problems, I will say you to try to installing the NERO V10 which you are having. This is because, once the installation is finished at that time you can try for the update to the new NERO V 11. This will be very easy for you. I am sure that you will not get any problem related with this installation. I am suggesting you this because, you have also told that you are having the 3 copies of the NERO 10. Try with this suggestion, I am sure that you will now not get the problem related with this. And reply me back about the results.