Thread: Nero 11 Platinum is not able to install in the windows 7.

Nero 11 Platinum is not able to install in the windows 7.

Recently I have purchased the new Nero 11 platinum and I get the problem when I am trying to install this one in my system. I am currently running on windows 7. And with this the problem is that when I am trying to install this at that time it finished with the installation very easily and after the installation I see that IE stopped working, also this refused to open. And also my Windows explorer refused to open also, so I tried with the rebooting the system and then attempt to fix the problem, but yet I get the same problem. And when I again rebooted the system at that time I see that windows stopped working on the welcome screen. And also I tried with the shutting down the system to do a fresh boot but the same situation. Any suggestion in this cause?? What can I do not to get resolve the problem??

Re: Nero 11 Platinum is not able to install in the windows 7.

I think that in this case, you could have just done a System Restore. I am telling this because, I have never heard this thing to happening to the windows. And also if you are having some problem with the Internet Explorer then the problem will be totally related with the Internet Explorer only not with the NERO 11. Microsoft screwed up my Vista machine this week all by them. And also if you are not able to resolve this problem then I think that you will need to submit an email to the tech support. And still if you are thinking that this problem is related with the NERO then for making sure about this you will need to get support files utility available at nero.com and attach the resulting nerosupport.cab to your e-mail. Hope that this will help you top resolve your problem.

Before coming to these forums, I was also having this type of the problem and I didn’t get any suggestion in this cause. In my cause, I am having the problem with the convert2dvd and NERO also and I also have tried with the update but this also not helped me to resolve the problem. Any other suggestion in this cause??

If you are getting this type of the problem then I will suggest you to use the CDBurnerXP instead of the NERO. I am suggesting you for that because, it is working very fine for me. And also It reminds me of an older version of Nero, on XP. But here in your case, you are having windows 7 then let me tell you that windows 7 handles burning differently than either vista or xp. And this is the main reason why the so many of the people are having the problem with the older burning suites. I think that if you are also having this type of the problem then just switching to up to date burning software like CDBurnerXP mentioned above will solve the issue, and I am very sure about this. I am here telling you this all because, I have seen this problem so many time and each time this get resolve with doing the updates. Try with this and reply me back about the results.

Hey all, I am using NERO 11 success fully installed in my system, I am not having any type if the problem related with this. I am having the steps for installing this properly to work proper. I would like to suggest this all steps to you also. And the steps are as:

• Disable your internet connection from your
    • Start your installation, follow all the steps to install.
    • Reboot if necessary
    • If this did not work then try again, but I have successully done it this way.

Hope that this all steps will also help in your cause.

Ok, for resolving your problem, I will suggest you to :
    • download the Nero CleanTool and then Start uninstalling all old Nero 11 applications and files from your system. And
    • when you finished with the downloading this then you will need to Unzip the ZIP-file with WinZip or WinRAR and save the content to your hard drive.
    • And then Double-click on the unzipped EXE-file to start the CleanTool.
    • After this you will get the Nero General Clean Tool and using this Activate the checkboxes in the displayed Nero version.
    • And then click on the Clean button.
    • And after this, reboot your computer and then again try with the installing the new version of the NERO 11. I am sure that you will get resolve you problem.

Dude, thanks for suggesting me about the steps. I tried with that all, but still I get the same problem. Also I tried with the fresh installation but still I get the same issue as I have posted above. But thanks for suggesting m about this.

Hey, let me tell you all that Nero provides new Nero 11 installer files, which is having fix for the error mentioned above, I think you should try with that. And for that reason I will suggest you to Download one of these new packages and then start the installation of Nero 11 again , I am sure that at this time you will get resolve your problem. Also you can download that packages by visiting to the official site of the NERO. Please reply , me back about the results after trying with this packages. Hope you will surely get r e solve your problem.

Friend thanks a lot for giving me suggestion about that package. I tried to downloading this and after installing them I see that my problem which is related with the NERO 11 is get resolve. Thanks again for that.

Whey all, I was also facing this type of the problem and, while I was trying to get the suggestion about the resolving the problem, I came here and see the suggestion about the Nero 11 installer packages. And I tried with this all suggestion, but there I found that I am not having the problem of installing the Nero 11 Platinum, in my system. Thanks for suggesting me about that. If again I will get any problem then I will reply here about that.