Thread: After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, Lightroom or Aperture unable to recognize my camera

After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, Lightroom or Aperture unable to recognize my camera

Hi all upgraded to Lion and now find that Lightroom or Aperture or recognize my cameras [Nikon D300s and D90] rather than the cameras are not even visible as external hard drives. So far I have: Lightroom and Aperture check for updates, check for updates Lion, changed the cables, tried the USB keyboard and the back of the iMac and tried new memory cards [in case] and I have no way to get pictures from my camera and I'm perplexed. I searched and found no solution - can anyone help? Thanks for waiting!

Re: After upgrading to Mac OS X Lion, Lightroom or Aperture unable to recognize my camera

Quote Originally Posted by pasture View Post
    Hi all upgraded to Lion and now find that Lightroom or Aperture or recognize my cameras [Nikon D300s and D90] rather than the cameras are not even visible as external hard drives. So far I have: Lightroom and Aperture check for updates, check for updates Lion, changed the cables, tried the USB keyboard and the back of the iMac and tried new memory cards [in case] and I have no way to get pictures from my camera and I'm perplexed. I searched and found no solution - can anyone help? Thanks for waiting!
    I was also facing the similar problem. Resorted to downloading a mini-aging, burn a CD, and then move back into Light room . Just try to talk with adobe support people. I am sure they will help you to overcome your problem.