Thread: Getting Error Message while Installing Nero Quick Media

Getting Error Message while Installing Nero Quick Media

I am trying to install Nero Quick Media but then I am getting a error message while installing. It says that “The files for Installation Requirement Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client could not be found”. I was using version 9 of Nero and I had uninstalled it previously so I don’t think that there is any problem because of the previous uninstallation and all. Is there anyone who has faced the same error and has an idea about the same and can help me out? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.

Re: Getting Error Message while Installing Nero Quick Media

I am trying to install Nero Quick Media but then I am getting a error message while installing. It says that “The files for Installation Requirement Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client could not be found”. I was using version 9 of Nero and I had uninstalled it previously so I don’t think that there is any problem because of the previous uninstallation and all. Is there anyone who has faced the same error and has an idea about the same and can help me out? Any suggestion regarding the same will be appreciated.
    I have not yet came across this error but looking at it “The files for Installation Requirement Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0 Client could not be found” I think that it is something to do with the download of Kwik Media. I mean that the Kwik Media that you have downloaded might have been corrupted so I think that you will have to download it again. Just get it and then check if it is helping you. I will also like to inform you that the version 9 of the Nero runs side by side the version 10.

I will suggest you to download the latest version of the KwikMedia from the Nero website and then follow the below steps:

• Download it and then run the Nero installer.
    • After the process is complete Click on “Cancel” after the installation.
    • Then go to run and then %temp% into the box after that you will get a list of files.
    • Extract the Nero folder NeroInstallFiles\\Nero20100x (x for version) and then execute the file Nero.KwikMedia.MSI.
    • After that the Nero KwikMedia will be installed.

In order to completely uninstall it just follow the below steps:
    • Download the Nero General Clean Tool and then urn it by unzipping it and then clicking on the Nero General CleanTool .exe file actually you don’t need to install it.
    • And then you can use the manual find button and then select the program that you want to remove and you can use the automatic searching as well.
    • Select the one you are willing to remove and then click on the clean button in order uninstall it.
    • After the uninstallation process just Restart your computer.

Hey thanks for your reply guys I have successfully installed the Nero Quick Media I don’t know whether it was because of the improper uninstallation of the previous version or due to the Kwik Media but I first used the Nero General Clean Tool to uninstall it and then I installed it again and then it was successfully installed without any error.

I was installing Nero 11 Trial version and at the end of the installation I got a KWIK Media desktop icon in the desktop and after that I thought that the latest version of the Nero 10 got installed but later when I was trying to access the Nero 11 Control Center I was not able to find a reference to Kwik Media but then it appeared as DEMO version of Nero 11 and then before installing Nero 11 Trial I moved all the icons to the Nero 10 folder and then when I tried to select the link for the KWIK Media I am getting a message saying that the 'This action is only valid for products that are currently installed'.What should I do know any idea?