Thread: Not able to Download Nero 10 HD purchase

Not able to Download Nero 10 HD purchase

Hey all, recently I have purchased Nero 10 HD Platinum, but when I go to the download link at that time it says to me that page cannot be displayed. I have also tried so many times but still each time when I am trying with this at that time I get the same problem over here which says to me that page cannot be displayed. What does this means?? And also for resolving this problem I have also tried with the turning off the firewalls but still this gives the same error. And also I have tried with the different browser but still at that time also I get the same problem. What can I do now to get my problem resolve?? And also let me tell you that I can log onto other "HTTPS" sites no problem. Please reply me back about the suggestion in this case.

Re: Not able to Download Nero 10 HD purchase

Hey dude, in my case, let me tell you that I am using INTERNET EXPLORER 8 and with this I can easily open this all sites. So for resolving your problem also I will suggest you to suggest the same to download the INTERNET EXPLORER 8, or else if you are having this then try to open the sites in that only. And also if you are having this problem then I will also suggest YOU TO turn off your pop-up blocker. And also you can try with downloading the Mozilla and attempt to reach the website with it. It appears you purchased Nero from Asknet. You could contact them at asknet.com and ask about it. You could also go to Nero tech support via either the chat line or e-mail. Try with this suggestion and then reply me back about the result that what happens when you try with this suggestion.

In my cause, I would like to say you that I am also bale to use this web page without having any problems. And let me tell you that I am having Mozilla Firefox and this is working very fine with this. For you also I will suggest you to try to download the Mozilla Firefox only and I am sure that with this browser you will get resolve your problem.

Hey fiends, thanks for suggesting me about downloading the Nero 10 HD purchase. I tried with your suggestion, because i was also having this problem and after doing this I can say that I am not having any problem related with this. I can now easily use this, and also I am very happy with this. Thanks for helping me that.