Thread: Wave Editor Menu Bar disappeared from Nero 11

Wave Editor Menu Bar disappeared from Nero 11

I am using Nero 11 in my laptop in which I am using windows 7 operating system. I was working with one wave file in wave editor in Nero 11 and suddenly it gets crashed and then wave editor menu gets disappeared. I don’t know how to get it back. Please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

Thank you in advance.

Re: Wave Editor Menu Bar disappeared from Nero 11

As you have said that you are facing problem with the wave editor in your laptop and that is why first thing I would like to tell you is to download the Revo Uninstaller from the internet and after that you have to run it in your laptop and then uninstall the Nero and after that you have to restart the laptop and after restarting the laptop you have to install the Nero 11 in your laptop again and after reinstalling the Nero 11 In your laptop you have to check whether same problem is coming or not.

I am telling this solution because this problem normally occurs because of the files corruption and to fix that we have to reinstall the things and then problem will get solved.

If you are facing the same problem after trying the above solution also then you have to try to solve this problem by updating the Nero. You have to open the Nero in your laptop and after that you have to check whether updates are available or not. If there is updates available then you have to update it and then check whether it makes any problem or not.

I have checked for the nero updates but after updating the Nero also same thing happens. Now after that I have also tried to fix this issue by uninstalling the Nero and installing the Nero again and after trying that also same problem occurred. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Any help will be appreciated.

I was having the same issue and after trying so many tricks also same problem was occurring. Now after that I switched back to the Nero 10 and I hope Nero support will correct this problem as soon as possible. I think you should also do the same.