Thread: Getting 'Nero Kwik Media has stopped working' error while opening Nero Kwik Media

Getting 'Nero Kwik Media has stopped working' error while opening Nero Kwik Media

I have installed Nero 11 in my computer and I have windows 7 operating system in my computer. Before installing the Nero 11 I was using Nero 10 and at that time 'Nero Kwik Media was working fine in my computer. Now after installing the nero 11 'Nero Kwik Media has stopped working. Now please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Getting 'Nero Kwik Media has stopped working' error while opening Nero Kwik Media

I have installed the Nero 11 in my computer and I am not facing any problem with the 'Nero Kwik Media. I think you should uninstall the Nero Kwik Media only from your computer and after that you have to restart the computer and then you have to download the 'Nero Kwik Media installation files in your computer and then install the Nero Kwik Media in your computer and then problem will get solved.

Before you install the Nero Kwik Media again in your computer you have to also make sure that you have deleted the temporary files from the computer and after removing temporary files only you should install the Nero Kwik Media in your computer. I hope after that your problem will get solved as soon as possible.

Re: Getting 'Nero Kwik Media has stopped working' error while opening Nero Kwik Media

If you want to download the Nero Kwik Media then you can download it by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after that you have to enter your email address and then download it and install it in your computer. I hope this will solve the problem.

Well if you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Nero Kwik Media in your computer and after that also if same problem occurs then you have to try to solve this problem by installing the updates of the Nero. Many times by updating the Nero will solve this type of the issue and that is why I would like to tell you that you should update the nero and then check whether it makes any difference or not.

I have downloaded the Nero Kwik Media from the download link which you have provided and after that also I am facing the same problem in my computer. Now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by updating the nero with no luck.

In my Nero 11 sometimes other components also gives error. Is there anything wrong with the nero or something else is causing this issue.

You have to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nero 11 in your computer and after reinstalling the Nero 11 in your computer your problem will get solved. I am telling you this because you have mentioned that you are facing the problem with other components of the Nero.

Try this solution and then let me know what the result is.