Thread: Nero Audio Pack 1 error while installing Nero 11

Nero Audio Pack 1 error while installing Nero 11

Hi friends I have downloaded Nero 11 from internet and now whenever I try to install the Nero 11 at that time I get error. The error says "Nero.DolbyFiles.msi" is missing. Now please tell me where I can get this file. Is there any way to get rid of this issue?

Re: Nero Audio Pack 1 error while installing Nero 11

As far as I know you can find this file in dolbyfiles files. You have to first open the c drive in your computer and after opening the c drive you have to go to the folder called users. Now after opening the Users folder you have to click on the username folder (where user name is your name). in that folder you have to open the AppData. Now after that you have to open the AppData and then double click on the Temp folder and then you will see the NeroInstallFiles folder and then you have to select the NERO20110928155657428 folder and open it. Now after that you have to open the applications. Now after that you have to open the dolbyfiles. After that you have to check whether missing file is there or not.

I hope this information will help you to fix this issue.

I have gone though the problem which you are facing in your computer and if you want to solve this problem then you have to download the Nero.DolbyFiles.msi from the internet and after downloading that file you have to put that file in its respective dolbyfiles folder and after that you have to try to install the Nero 11 again and then your problem will get solved.

If you are not able to find the Nero.DolbyFiles.msi file from the internet then you can download the Nero.DolbyFiles.msi file by clicking below download button.

DOWNLOAD.

I have downloaded the "Nero.DolbyFiles.msi" file from the internet and after downloading that file in my computer when I tried to install the nero 11 at that time also I get then same problem.

After that I have also tried many solutions to fix this issue and after that also my problem doesn’t get solved.

In my system I was also facing the same problem and after that I have come to know that problem is with the installation file of the Nero and after that I have downloaded the Nero installation file of the Nero 11 again. Now after that I have first run the Ccleaner and then I have try to install the Nero 11 again in my computer and after that it gets installed successfully.

If that trick does not work then you should right click on the installation file and then click on the run as administrator option and then try to install the Nero 11. I think one the trick will solve the problem.

Thank you for helping me after looking at your solution I have downloaded the Nero 11 installation file in my computer and after downloading the Nero 11 installation file I have install the nero 11 in my computer and at that time I didn’t get any error. Thank you for helping me.