Thread: Getting Error with keychain -can’t be verified in Mac OS X Lion

Getting Error with keychain -can’t be verified in Mac OS X Lion

I had a trouble with the key from that was upgraded to Lion (I had no issue and the two of us updates on the same day).When sending emails now, people (mostly PC) receives a mistake note that cannot be verified. I have the same error message when I sent an email, and click on your name and "checked her" and now all e-mails that read well, but she cannot ask all your email recipients their "confirm"

We consider that the issue has to do with a key, but do not know what is ours. We have entered Utilities / keychain, and there was a certificate that is used to access a corporate bank account, and had a red x next to it. Double click on it and fixed it, nevertheless the trouble persists electronic mail.

Re: Getting Error with keychain -can’t be verified in Mac OS X Lion

Quote Originally Posted by pasture View Post
    I had a trouble with the key from that was upgraded to Lion (I had no issue and the two of us updates on the same day).When sending emails now, people (mostly PC) receives a mistake note that cannot be verified. I have the same error message when I sent an email, and click on your name and "checked her" and now all e-mails that read well, but she cannot ask all your email recipients their "confirm"

We consider that the issue has to do with a key, but do not know what is ours. We have entered Utilities / keychain, and there was a certificate that is used to access a corporate bank account, and had a red x next to it. Double click on it and fixed it, nevertheless the trouble persists electronic mail.
    Sounds like you're sending mail signed with an SSL certificate unacceptable or expired.

Mail in Mac OS X Panther can use a signed certificate of insurance to protect email messages S / MIME. A certificate of secure e-mail signature is sometimes referred to by other names, including: digital ID, insurance certificate, Certificate Authority keys, private keys, or p12.

For more information about what a security certificate, private key or digital certificate is in get in touch with with third-party Company that has get hold of the certificate, ID or key. Mac Help includes more information about a number of topics covered in this text. With e-open the Help menu, choose Mail Help.

Obtaining a secure certificate –

To obtain a password, you have to first get hold of a certificate of signature unless a third party, such as VeriSign or Thawte Communications. Certificates are commonly PKCS12 format files. Its extension is. "P12". To be specialized, which commonly fill out an online form using a Web browser? You might have to reimburse for the service certificates.

Some web browsers such as Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer cannot afford to order the certificate. In this matter, attempt an additional browser such as Netscape Navigator or Mozilla.

How to Import secure certificate into Mail

1. Open P12 file. Keychain Access opens and imports the certificate
    2. Close
    3. Open mail. The keys are now easy to get to for use with S / MIME.

Start the Keychain Access application, select your key in the keychain list, and select "My certificates" in the Category list. You can see some of the certificates with names that begin with "com.apple.ubiquity." Besides these, are there others?

Quote Originally Posted by Ooghavanth View Post
    Start the Keychain Access application, select your key in the keychain list, and select "My certificates" in the Category list. You can see some of the certificates with names that begin with "com.apple.ubiquity." Besides these, are there others?
    My certificate is blank! Nothing there. The certificates are in the Certificates section, nevertheless nothing in my Certificates.

Sending an encrypted message
    • The private key of the shipping address e-mail
    • The public key of each recipient

A message encryption provides a higher level of security of a signed message. Once the certificates are available, a lock button appears in the Compose window. It permits you to securely encrypt the memo. Important: The memorandum is encrypted only if you have the recipient's public key