| || |
Join Date: Jan 2006
Re: Windows SBS 2008 SP2 update problems.
Have you tried repairing Windows Server Update Services? Follow the below steps to solve your issue:
- Verify that the following services are running. If any of them are not running, restart them. For instructions about how to verify whether a service is running and to restart it, see the procedure titled “To verify that a service is running” later in this document.
- Update Services
- Windows Internal Database (Microsoft##SSEE)
- World Wide Web Publishing Service
- Determine whether you have Internet connectivity: In the Windows SBS Console, click Network, click Connectivity, and then verify that the Internet Connection status is Connected. If it is not connected, click Fix my network, and then complete the wizard.
- Reinstall and reconfigure Windows Server Updates Services (WSUS). For instructions about how to do this, see the procedure titled “To manually recover Windows Server Update Services” later in this topic here.