Thread: Unable to find Mac OS X Lion Airdrop

Unable to find Mac OS X Lion Airdrop

I am unable to find Airdrop. Can anyone help me locating Airdrop? I will appreciate your help. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Re: Unable to find Mac OS X Lion Airdrop

Open Finder, which is on the left navigation panel. Make convinced your machine is compatible with:

• IMac
    • Mac mini
    • Mac Pro
    • Macbook Pro
    • Macbook Air
    • Macbook

It's irritating daily reports system information that has a 12.2 Mac Thing, but you say that something is applied to a Mac Thing (late 2008). Why the double standard? What length of time that constitutes the "late" 2008 anyway? What if I bought the August 30 and was issued on September 10. That would be the middle or end? I have no idea.

Enough with the rant justified. I do not know these things years earlier number, late, or average, nor my iMac, for that matter. What the iMac tells me is that this is an iMac 7.1.

Apple revealed no Mac that comes with Wi-Fi, but not compatible with airdrop. Why would anyone think that was? Since the launch from the air does not appear in the Finder sidebar, I guess my iMac 7.1 does not match what it means calendar nonsense.

If not on the list (and checked to show) Favorites on the sidebar of any Finder window, then you do not. FWIW, only work if you have a machine of Lion second consecutive time that it supports (or a friend drops by one or you're in an office environment with other Macs that support it).

It is not true as evidenced by the mailing lists which are compatible with the airdrop.

Do you really read your message before responding Ian? His complaint was that information when you look at System Info does not match what is in the link you posted, which had been published before.

In fact, he said "did not reveal Apple Mac that comes with Wi-Fi, but are not compatible with airdrop."Its already mentioned.

Apple clearly released. You may not have done it in a way that matches the information the system, but was revealed.

Quote Originally Posted by Baako View Post
    In fact, he said "did not reveal Apple Mac that comes with Wi-Fi, but are not compatible with airdrop."Its already mentioned.

Apple clearly released. You may not have done it in a way that matches the information the system, but was revealed.
    You are hilarious. Thanks for the levity. Downloaded from the AppStore Ken Mac DropCopy range is the same thing. It works great.

Who find minutiae as under a mountain of hype? There is no asterisk in the airdrop the Apple website promoting the page. Apple published an article explaining the knowledge base on 20 July.

Lion Apple ads clearly identified teams could not run. In the past, always been revealed since the features do not work on the Macs. This time there was no waiver of airdrop.

Yes, it is in an article in the knowledge base, but that forces me to the search function, frustrated that I cannot find, enter talks for a response should be punished I have not read I was looking before they found him, and with disappointment that the feature does not work for me. Well, do not launch from the air, I'll forget it and move on.

Apple has a dual appointment of IT products. My iMac is identified as iMac7, but when Apple published an article in the knowledge base such that another method of identification. Since there is no translation table, yet I cannot tell if the article applies to my computer without some detective work

A long, long, sent me a message asking that Apple chose a technique to identify products or the other. Choose one; I do not mind what you, just use one and only one. Using a method in the Information System and completely different items of knowledge and as the figure makes me things I should not have to discover. I hope that this level of confusion of Microsoft, but this is Apple.

The trouble is irritating double designation only in the case of hardware, but in another place. Apple cannot know if we have an address book or contacts, but at least it is not confusing.

Here's the part I dislike. I have an iMac (2007), PAM (mid-2008 and apparently just lost) and iMac (2010). Airdrop iMac only in 2010. I newer hardware that has dissimilar chipsets that allow airdrop Nic to go from Mac to Mac (Ad-Hoc). although why not let Apple Airdrop all Macs that can run Lion, and let airdrop determination that the Mac on your network were newer and could handle "ad hoc" file transfer and that Macs were "uh, older" Macs Macs and let your home using wifi to transfer files instead of the Ad-Hoc. It seems an easy solution for me.