Thread: Immersive Control Panel not working on windows 8

Immersive Control Panel not working on windows 8

I have recently downloaded and install windows 8 development preview on my laptop. Now the problem is that when I try to access Immersive Control Panel on this system then it makes problem. it doesn’t work in proper sense. I need some solution that works to fix this issue. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Re: Immersive Control Panel not working on windows 8

In this situation you need to check that the other metro application works properly on this system or not. If it is not work correctly then you need to simply do the reset task on it. This is the simple process that works to fix this complicated problem.

I also faced the similar type of problem with my control panel on this windows 8 and that time I never understand the basic reason behind this issue. hence I try to do the reset task on this windows 8 system. I thinks that this is the beta version and hence it never allow to do this reset task. hence I had confuse to do this task or not. But finally it works and in response it will be helpful for me to avoid such control panel crashing problem.

I think you have try to do the windows update task on your system and hence such type of problem arrives on it. if you really do this update task then only possibility that the setup files of the control panel is being crashed and hence in that case, you need to perform some process that works to correctly set the setup files of this control panel.

Quote Originally Posted by Bontu View Post
    I think you have try to do the windows update task on your system and hence such type of problem arrives on it. if you really do this update task then only possibility that the setup files of the control panel is being crashed and hence in that case, you need to perform some process that works to correctly set the setup files of this control panel.
    Yes, I recently try this windows update task but it start and within few seconds it goes failure. I don’t know the basic reason behind this issue but I think that it is normal issue and hence I never realize that the problem arrives because of the update task goes failure. Now please help me to solve this issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaffigan View Post
    Yes, I recently try this windows update task but it start and within few seconds it goes failure. I don’t know the basic reason behind this issue but I think that it is normal issue and hence I never realize that the problem arrives because of the update task goes failure. Now please help me to solve this issue.
    In such cases, you need to either do the restore setting task or you can also choose the update process here. This update OS may be work better to fix this type of issue. you can use the online update task for doing it correctly. You need to use this help which is normally available onto this windows OS. Try this and check that it works to fix your problem or not. I hope it goes into right direction.

If you disabled UAC with a Regtweak (EnableLUA set to 0) then Metro apps crash. This could be the one of the reason why such problem arrives on your system. In that case, you need to enable this application. This will be help to open control panel in proper format.

If this control panel not work and still you need to work on windows development preview then you needs to use clean installation task on it. in this process, first uninstall the windows 8 OS on this system and reboot it properly. Then try to use proper beta version installation DVD of windows 8. Use it and boot as first bootable device. Then follow appropriate instruction to do this installation task. finally you got some result, that works to access windows 8 in proper format.

Don’t waste time on windows developer preview. This is the beta version and manufacturer has to be launched this version for checking the bug of the windows 8 and getting replies of the windows user. Hence I think there is better way to wait for the launching of the full version of the windows 8. I am sure that full version of windows 8 never gives such type of problem.