Thread: Unable to synchronize icloud with outlook 2011 in Mac OS X Lion

Unable to synchronize icloud with outlook 2011 in Mac OS X Lion

1. Delete all contacts in Address Book and Outlook is reimported. This worked very well and addresses book sync with icloud. However, when the changes made in Outlook will not sync with Address Book and consequently does not synchronize with icloud.
    2. I turn off my computer and restart. Then reset the synchronization service. The consequence: All of my Outlook contact categories and displayed in the address book, by the side of with all the contacts in icloud.

However, a similar trouble with iCal, which has also doubled up on all the information that was in icloud and Outlook. I had a previous account icloud me mobile imported only guess all that information. In addition, the whole thing works very well between my iPhone and icloud. This is obviously a book of Outlook / Address synchronization trouble.

Re: Unable to synchronize icloud with outlook 2011 in Mac OS X Lion

Add to the list. I futile at this stage to take away and re-import. Importing data is not synchronized. It is as if the data I'm importing is living outside the icloud environment.

This seems an interesting possibility, but I need some help on how to correct the "way". Where is icloud - subscriptions? Is this icloud menu somewhere? If I cannot find it. Thank you again. I hope to observe more specific detail on how to correct the way”

ICal clarifies things but my mind and icloud is a complete disaster. Very strange, because when you sync the first time, all my calendars eliminates imported and twisted a new-fangled category of environment. I have doubles of belongings and I do not even know where they came from. For the time icloud has not screwed up my contacts so I hope it does not occur. That said the transform do not update Outlook Contacts or vice versa.

Icloud does not make use of Apple Sync Services and Outlook for Mac is not well-matched with icloud, nevertheless you should be capable to pick up mail from work.

It is obvious that other people have a problem and not finding a solution. If this is a trouble for you, give pleasure to leave a comment here. Do not just look and go out and get discouraged because you cannot locate an answer. We have to let both Apple and Microsoft guys that this is a trouble. Thank you!

I realized that icloud creates an entry in iCal and Address Book - that everything synchronized, each new-fangled entry into the iCal needs to be placed in the section of icloud.

The same goes for Calendar. In other words, for anyone using Outlook 2011 as I do for business, you must continue with the sync via iTunes. icloud is ineffective for that. Not being a programmer, I do not appreciate why Apple twisted icloud this way.

I've managed to sync my Outlook and iCal so that when I add something in Outlook, but also appears in iCal. However, you cannot do otherwise, for any reason. I cannot add anything to appear in iCal and Outlook. I can delete an entry Bizarelly've added in Outlook, iCal, and disappears from both.

Anyway, I'm trying to get my Outlook calendar sync> iCal> iPhone icloud>. I think this works as it is, but cannot do otherwise iPhone> icloud> iCal> Outlook. An error occurs at the stage of iCal Outlook>.

I'm having troubles. I have iMac ipad and iPhone. Make use of Outlook on my imac. i cloud is not synchronizing with Outlook email. Icloud appears to not be familiar with the Outlook mail and calendar. Only looks for e-Mac, iCal and Address Book. Icloud also deleted my Outlook calendar and now exists only in iCal. Any suggestions?

At least the Outlook address book and are not causing any troubles I think it's partly because they are not synchronized. Again, the problem is between the Outlook address book and NO and address book and icloud. These two new entries sync very well, changes, deletions. But so far these changes in Outlook.

And vice versa .Outlook does not update any additions, changes, deletions from the address book. As a result, I am using Outlook as the default for both calendar and address book. I closed the office and synchronization of these two icloud, as it causes more troubles. With reconnect once you get confirmation that Microsoft has done something about this trouble.

I could not get contacts or calendar to sync with Outlook on Snow Leopard and tried to Leon. The synchronization of calendars and contacts between my work from Apple (Address Book and iCal) when using MS Office 2008 and Entourage. He went with MS Office 2011. The incompatiliby other with Adobe Acrobat. After upgrading to MS Office 2011 and could not send an Adobe PDF file via email from the application. In retrospect, would have been much better off just buying the version of MS Office 2011 without Outlook and continued to make use of Entourage. That said, I do not know if Entourage / Lion troubles.