Thread: unable to install Nvidia 285.38 drivers

unable to install Nvidia 285.38 drivers

I have Nvidia GeForce GTX 590 graphic card in my computer and I have recently downloaded the Nvidia 285.38 drivers from my graphic card and after that when I tried to install it in my computer at that time it gets failed. what should I do to solve this problem .

Re: unable to install Nvidia 285.38 drivers

Have you downloaded it from the official site of the Nvida or you have downloaded the drivers from any third party site? if you have not downloaded the drivers from the official site then you have to first go to the official site of the Nvida and after visiting the official site you have to download the drivers from there and then you have to install the drivers in your computer and after installing the drivers you have to check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are doing the normal installation if the Nvidia 285.38 drivers then you have to try to do clean installation of the drivers and after that what the result is. to do the clean installation of the Nvidia 285.38 drivers you have to first go to the folder where you have saved the drivers and then you have to double click on the drivers installation file. now after that you have to select the custom installation option and after selecting the custom installation option you have to proceed with the clean install and then you have to check whether it makes any difference or not. I think after trying this your problem will get solved.

if this problem still occurs after trying the above solution then you have to first remove the all the Nvidia drivers from your computer and after uninstalling the drivers you have to delete all the temp files from your computer and after deleting the temp files from your computer you have to install the drivers again and then your problem will get solved.

you should also try to solve this problem by starting the computer in safe mode and after starting the computer in safe mode you have to try to install the Nvidia 285.38 drivers in your computer. I am telling you this because many times by installing the drivers from safe mode can solve this type of the issue.