Thread: Windows Mobility Device Center

Windows Mobility Device Center

Hi There. I run Vista 32 home. I connected my Philips TV and the Windows Mobility Device Center turned on. I accidently rotated the Display when I was in Mirror mode. Now the display on my laptop does not show up but the display on my TV (HDMI Connection) just shows a Mouse but the Display is rotated where Left is up and Right is Down. When I hit FUNC F4 to extend everything looks fine.

How do I rotate the HDMI display back to normal? Display is Black with Mouse rotated 90 degrees counter clockwise?

Re: Windows Mobility Device Center

Try this out. Luckily the screen orientation has some keyboard shortcuts, which can help you. Press Ctrol + Alt + Up arrow key. This might flip the screen back to the normal place. Second in the same way you can press Ctrol + Alt + Down arrow and so on. If this does not work, reboot your system and then press F8 to enter in safe mode. Fix the issue from there.

Re: Windows Mobility Device Center

Ok I will give it a try. I know when I pressed CTRL +Alt (Up) nothing happened. I run Vista 32bit home edition on an HP G60 laptop so not sure if those short cuts are removed by HP. I will give the other options a try and let you know of the results.