Thread: 3D Software like Autodesk Factory Design Suite Advanced crashes on my machine

3D Software like Autodesk Factory Design Suite Advanced crashes on my machine

Is there anyone experiencing this problem that I having I am using IBM Lenovo ThinkPad W701 laptop which I updated to a more higher spec at the same time with the configuration of
    • Intel Core i7 Processor
    • Nvidia Quadro FX 2800M 1GB (8. 17. 12. 5738)
    • 16 GB RAM
    • Windows 7 64 Bit

I updated my software to factory design suite advanced 2011 from inventory few months ago the troubles I am having with Factory Design Suite are

Autodesk Inventor Professional 2011 This will only work in under compatibility mode.
    Autodesk Navisworks Manage 2011 it is not running at all just freezes at startup I can not open the "Editor options" program to disable the hardware Accelerator This just freezes well
    The only program that works well is to AutoCAD Architecture.

Assistant’s anybodies in solving these problems would be appreciated as I standby.

Thanks in advance

Re: 3D Software like Autodesk Factory Design Suite Advanced crashes on my machine

Even I am also having the same difficulty, although I'm using Inventor 2012 NVIDIA Quadro FX 2800M with 1 GB card dedicated GDDR.

When using the Inventor program stuck and I get the message Not Responding to the title bar. I also crash regularly and even have had numerous blue screens of death. It's compatible with Inventor FX2800M and I have said no, but I cannot think that a high end card would not be. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I have tried to Autodesk Inventor forums and received nothing so far.

Re: 3D Software like Autodesk Factory Design Suite Advanced crashes on my machine

I got the similar troubles, overheating awful, BSOD, black screens and poor performance in 3D CAD. I quit and started drawing in AutoCAD 2011, and then I found a driver certified AutoCAD 2011 and that appear to assist the 2012 products. Not certain if I let go with the drivers of that age or not. I just know at slightest it installed, in any case AutoCAD 2012 and 2011 work finest.

Just one question about overheating. How do you know when you are overheating or if the problems you are experiencing are due to overheating. The reason I ask is that I wonder if I have problems with my fans. Sometimes when I turn my mobile workstation will not start, but the fan is running. I have to do a hard reboot to get the boot. I wonder if this is an indication that the problem of 8740w .The current driver I have now is 8.17.12.6883 dated 06/05/2011 and I've only had a blue screen of death since the installation of which is an improvement from the first time I purchased the computer. Oh well the search continues for the best configuration with the 8740w.

My laptop was on a desk, prompted by the pug on the wall, with nothing but air flow lifting. There should not be a problem the fan started to run very strong high speed and the hot air coming out ... AutoCAD then the drawing was started to run funny. The mouse was stuttering, and then everything froze. Then BSOD. It happened 2 times that day. The use of the Internet and do basic tasks it was fine. I have also many cases where it has come from nowhere; the screen just goes black ... in the workplace. You have to restart to return. STUFF similar to this should NOT happen to a any computer that price this much.

So I returned it to his service and said there was no liquid spilled on the keyboard and top case and void the warranty and they made me pay to replace it. He had cleaned before sending it in. But sometimes I spit when I talk ... I do not know what they found. I know that the keyboard is water resistant and has Mylar to help protect the interior. Plus it has drainage holes. When I called to tell me what was wrong with her, just asked me to pay for the new keyboard and top case. I had to argue for hours that seemed to have any answers, they were like robots and I never got answers and ended up paying for it. Now I have one month warranty and I wonder if I can buy additional time.