Thread: Need graphic driver for NVIDIA GeForce FX 5100 compatible with windows 7

Need graphic driver for NVIDIA GeForce FX 5100 compatible with windows 7

HI, I have recently installed windows 7 in my machine and everything works fine and I am quite happy seeing this except one thing as the graphic card I am having don’t have precise drivers for the same, and I have heard that the windows 7 needs distinct driver for the same, we can’t install the one which we have gotten with the hardware, thus please let me know from where can I download the driver for this GPU and which is actually compatible with windows 7 as well. Any suggestion would be surely esteemed.

Re: Need graphic driver for NVIDIA GeForce FX 5100 compatible with windows 7

Well, you are having wrong idea in your mind because see you can surely install the same driver as well in your machine, that’s right like you must have to have driver which is actually compatible with the windows 7 as well. Thus It seems that you must haven’t tried the one you have and that’s is why I would like to tell you that you should try to first install it and then see whether it is having any problem or not. Because if you are having any problem with that driver then you can simply have another driver, but if not then it would be well and good as well.

yeah I know about that and that’s why I have already tried the one which I have gotten with the graphic card but still not working with the windows 7 and that’s why wanted to download another one.

though I was agree with the mentioned suggestion but as you have mentioned that you are having problem with it and that is why I would like to suggest you that you should try to get the drivers from the Nvidia’s official website and not from any other source, because they might not work perfectly but the one which you download from the official site would not give any problem with the hardware ever. And I think they have launched newer Beta 285.32 version driver as well thus you can download that as well, I am not sure about it as they will surely run in your computer or not but still its my personal recommendation. And after all if suppose you are having any problem with that version that you should try to download 275.33 version driver.