Thread: HULU not working, how to get it work again?

HULU not working, how to get it work again?

Hi, I had installed the program called Hulu on my windows 7 running machine but the thing is like it has just stopped working, because of some problem in the Boxee box. I have tried each and every possible known thing in order to get it work again, but don’t know what is the problem but however I am not able to run this program on my machine.

How do I get it work again, need suggestion very badly.

Re: HULU not working, how to get it work again?

have you tried installing both the software’s again in your machine yet, because see sometimes it is too difficult to find out what could be the problem with the software or any other thing but at this moment the very first step in order to get the software work again is to reinstall them and then see what happens.

I am not saying as you should only reinstall any single program but you should try to reinstall Hulu as well as boxee box in your machine.

I too agree with the above user and with this I would like to tell you that you should try to reinstall them with another setup, rather than the one from which you have installed previously. Or else you may get the same problem.

I have tried reinstalling the HULU again in the machine but still having same problem with it. I think there could be some real problem with the Boxee box software only, isn’t it? Because all my friend used to used this application without any hesitation.

yeah might be possible but still try to reinstall Boxee box as well, and forget about the setup you have rather download it again from here.

I am not sure about this but I have seen this problem with many users with the software boxee box, and the solution for this is like there is some sort of script that you have to run or simply there is a patch that you have to download from the internet to get the hulu work again on boxee box.

If you haven’t tried for any such program yet then you should at least search on internet about the same and then see what happens.