Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 15-10-2011

How to repeat playlists and videos in VLC media player

Recently I have got a VLC media player which is of version 0.9.9 for my Windows computer. I have got this from free software CD which I got with a magazine. Now the problem is the playlists as well as videos does not repeat at all. I have configured it to repeat but they don?t. Is there a method to configure VLC to for all time go over videos plus playlists?
Old 15-10-2011

Re: How to repeat playlists and videos in VLC media player

Shows the settings with the repetitions until renewed startup effect. But since you have apparently serious problems with VLC, I'd suggest you to CCleaner.
Old 15-10-2011

The problem is not operational during the vlc media player, but before that. ie if I now have a directory with mp3 files and have more marked in this and then try to open with vlc media player, he plays just one thing that I really meant, if you cannot adjust the way when it windows media player is the case.
Old 15-10-2011

I miss the VLC Media Player (1.0.8), the function simply "repeat" as the Windows Media Player can be found at the very beginning. I investigated and read that one first needs to create a playlist and then can activate the settings in the loop. Only somehow it has shown no effect on me. The video has stopped anyway.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , , ,