Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 14-10-2011

Unable to install skype 5.3 version on windows 7

Hi, I am have a windows 7 running machine in which I am having problem with installing skype 5.3. Is there anybody here having the same problem, because when I was searching about the same I dint got any perfect answer for the same as the version is quite newer and that?s why I think there isn?t any solution yet. Anyways please let me know if there is any.
Old 14-10-2011

Re: Unable to install skype 5.3 version on windows 7

Are you sure as you have downloaded perfect version in your machine, because see there are several versions available and they are categorized according to the operating system as well, thus make sure you have downloaded the version which is actually intended for the windows 7 operating system, and if not then I would like to suggest you that try to download the software again.

This will resolve almost each and every problem, I mean to say if you don?t have version for windows then also it is worth to download or else if the software you have is corrupted then also it is good idea to download the software again.
Old 14-10-2011

Yeah I have downloaded the software again in the machine, but still the same problem is happening, is there any problem with the operating system I am using?
Old 15-10-2011

I have heard that the version you have mentioned has some problem with the operating system you are using but still I would say why you are still stuck at this version rather you should get the latest version from here and that?s skype 5.6.0.110

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , , ,