Thread: Does BBC iPlayer works with boxee box ?

Does BBC iPlayer works with boxee box ?

I have tried to install the BBC iplayer on my machine in which I have already installed software called boxee box. But I am having problem with the Iplayer as whenever Looking at the channel schedules, apart from this the times seem all out of whack. is this happening because of the operating system i am running that's windows 7?

Is there anybody here having same problem with the program I have mentioned?

Re: Does BBC iPlayer works with boxee box ?

- I would say it works very good for me, but is there any error message you have gotten while you trying to play any episodes or something? Because see writing just not working is not enough to understand whether there is some problem with the software or there is some other problem.

Thus if you are having any problem with the software of if you are getting any particular error message then I would say you should mentioned it over here so that I can simply assist you further better.

I think there could be some real problem with the software you have installed, according to me you should try to download the software again from the internet and then try to reinstall it and see whether you are able to get it run or not. And while downloading as well make sure that you are getting the compatible version with the operating system you are using.

- See as the extent to I know BBC iPlayer works fine with the boxee box application but I have seen many people having problem with the application just because they are making use of the same application that they have using previously. But here there should make some changes as the same BBC iplayer would not work as because boxee box only supports the version which is compatible with it. And that’s is why I would like to suggest you that you should try to download the software as mentioned above but make sure it is compatible with boxee box.

There isn’t any need of this but still if suppose you are still pursuing the same problem with the application than you should try to get the Boxee box application also from here. Try to reinstall it that as well.