Thread: MediaSmart DVD Suite software not working

MediaSmart DVD Suite software not working

Hi, I have recently installed Mediasmart DCD suite in my machine for running the DVD’s, but don’t know what is could be the problem but whenever I run any DVD it just stopped working and keep crashing. Thus with no other option I have to reboot the machine.

Any idea what could be the problem. Any suggestion for resolving this issue.

Re: MediaSmart DVD Suite software not working

I think there could be some problem with the newly installed software in your machine, anyways are you getting any error message or it just simply crashes the windows and get stuck?

It would be better if you specify the exact reason rather the symptoms, so that I can help you in better way.

I am agree with the above user but apart from that are getting this problem with any particular DVD or with each and every DVD? Because see if you are having problem with each and every DVD that means surely there is some problem with the software that you are using, or else problem in the disk itself, either it is corrupted or simply not readable.

But still assuming as there is some problem in the software thus according to me you should try to reinstall the software in your machine, because that’s very good and quick fix for all such software for running any software.

but still the thing that made me wonder is like why you are having this kind of software for running DVD’s because the thing is like there are multiple software rather player through which you can play any DVD.

Thus simply if you are keep getting same problem then I would suggest you to make use of any other software or simply make use of any good capable player in the machine.

make sure you have installed proper drivers with the software in your machine, because I have heard that this software needs drivers to run the DVD’s.

If not then try to install it.

sorry for the late reply as I was finding the solution only, but yes whenever I insert the disk it just keep showing me an error message for updating the software, but when I search for any update there weren’t any for the software.

The one which I am having is the latest one.

I have almost certainly same opinion as you should reinstall the same software again in the machine, but still here the main thing that we should take care about is like we should always try to install better rather suitable software according to the operating system we have installed. I mean to say though you install most recent software in your machine but it would be worthless if that’s not compatible with the OS you have. And this is very common problem with the windows 7. Thus if you have already downloaded the one then just ensure that you have downloaded the perfect one.

And if you want to download it, then you can have it from here itself.

Well, as mentioned above your error could be resolved but still if you are pursuing the same problem that simply means that there is some problem with the operating system that you have installed actually, because reinstallation can fix almost each and every kind of problem in the machine no matter whichever software it is.

Thus I know this is quite awful but you must have to reinstall the whole operating system in your machine and then see whether the same thing is happening or not. But before that you can have another option as well like you can simply restore the machine to any previous date, because I have seen that running the machine in any previous older configuration can resolve many problems including yours.