Thread: email auto suggest not working in outlook 2002

email auto suggest not working in outlook 2002

Hi

I have recently migrated to Outlook 2002 (OS -XP) & have imported all my emails from my yahoo mail id. I have also built the Contacts through import of csv file. But I am facing a problem as below:

Whenever I type an email address, there are no suggestions shown as they normally come up when you use gmail or yahoo. Only suggestions for a few emails come up whom I had replied through Outlook 2002.

Is it that the auto suggest feature will only work after I use the email id firstly ?

Any solutions for this ?

Thanks

Re: email auto suggest not working in outlook 2002

The auto-complete implication comes from the nickname list and your address book. The nickname list is somewhat that Outlook builds in excess of time as you send and receive email. Fundamentally it gather the entire email addresses that you've sent email toward as they've come into view within the To, Cc or Bcc fields. That's Outlook's initial source of auto-complete implication. Outlook in addition come into view to sometimes obtain suggestions commencing your address book. It's undecided precisely when it decides toward or rather at what time it makes your mind up not to. It possibly will be associated to how a lot of suggestion it was capable to discover within the nickname list. So according to me it will work only after you enter the Email Id initially. i hope this will clear your doubts.

surensach Guest

Re: email auto suggest not working in outlook 2002

I Totally agree with Leanne ...The Suggesstion of mail id Will Be popped up depends on how frequently ur Using the Contacts i use 2010 Outlook Express in Office ..everytime i need to type in the address , once i add them up in the Suggested Contacts List i will be able to use it often ease