Thread: About E3 Gameplay Video Available for "Airline Tycoon 2

About E3 Gameplay Video Available for "Airline Tycoon 2

Hello guys I have saw the Gameplay Video Available for "Airline Tycoon 2 and it is looking completely changed and I don’t know anything about this I heard my friends are playing it so I saw it and I have liked it but I want to ask to you guys and see how it is so please tell me something about this please.

Re: About E3 Gameplay Video Available for "Airline Tycoon 2

Prepare to fly abroad and sometimes not so easy the heavens with a new gameplay video for the title of the next strategy Kalypso Media - Tycoon 2 airlines. The new video, available on the link below, gives viewers an overview of the characteristics of plane Tycoon 2 game, from designing aircraft for flight planning. Download the video now and see how you can manage a world class airline, when two airlines Tycoon is released this fall.

A decade after the best selling airplane magnate is the highly anticipated sequel to the legendary tongue in cheek economic simulation that puts the player in the role of CEO of an international airline. Airline Tycoon 2 will challenge players to run a modern aircraft, aircraft of unique design and grow a company in decline in a company known worldwide that practically begging passengers to fly. At airports around the world are waiting to be explored, but beware, your opponents do not lie. Cunning adversaries are also working to master the skie and will not let anything get in the way of your goals.

Explore real-world airports, from Russia to Venezuela, with realistic travel conditions and volume of passengers
    Build your ideal fleet - use in-game editor to craft low-cost mass transit "Hounds of Heaven" or only luxury jets pamper the elite
    Jump to act as one of the four playable avatars with strengths and weaknesses
    Explore your departure airport in 3D, while giving orders to his employees around and the expansion of his airline in flower, you can even meet

Test your resistance management in a challenging business environment, such as planning, flight plan, coordinate arrivals and departures and equilibrium and spending - all to increase profits and improve its reputation for airlines around the worldRandom Events variety of games - Pope wants special years? Civil unrest in Third World countries? Clouds of volcanic ash in Europe? If you act quickly, you can benefit from these events. Tamper-disturb and slow down your opponents with deviant behavior. But beware, your opponents pay in kind.

Forget all about this it is an awesome game just enjoy about it this game is really fantastic and it would be very entertaining one. I have been playing this game from long time and so I would be saying that it is nice.

I have been working out for this from long time and it has been really awesome you should go with it and have fun.

For me this is a silly game and I don’t think you would be liking it if you have been working out with number of nice games . I would be suggesting you that if you want to go with any games then go with some nice game rather than this game.

Absolutely right I am also feeling like this game is a kid game and it is relly boring to deal with it better than this you should play some other game and enjoy with them. I have found this game a teen game and if you are teen then its ok and if not then you need to play some other game and get entertained by them.

Thanks for commenting guys i was really hoping you guys to be there to comment on this thread and i got what i wanted thanks for commenting over it and making it useful.