Thread: installation of gtallk in ubuntu operating system.

installation of gtallk in ubuntu operating system.

hey guys, my computer operating system are UBUNTU 9.10 and I want to install GOOGLE talk in my system. Can anyone have any idea about google talk? And hoe to install the GTALK in UBUNTU 9.10? Thanks in advance.

Re: installation of gtallk in ubuntu operating system.

I have only idea about what is Google Talk. But I don’t know about installation process in ubuntu for google talk. The idea behind the google talk is, this is a IMS means instant messaging service which is product developed by google. And which is run on protocol (open) like XMPP, JABBER, AND MESSAGING (EXTENSIBLE) this type of protocol is developed in based on XML and xmpp which is maintaining peer to peer or one to one session. Gtalk consist of many characteristics or features like voip and voice calls services it is a free service also.

I know the idea behind the installation process of gtalk in ubuntu operating system is , first install the ubuntu on uour system if already you are using ubuntu then skip these step.. then download the google talk from the google site on the internet. Or doenload gtalk.exe file or setup file from www.goggle.com. After download install the google talk or gtlk on your system like ubuntu 9.10 or 10 by using right click then open with wine windows program loader then click on that. The google talk installation is done. Installing windows application on ubuntu using wine its sometime annoy . as soon aspossible google will release gtalk for ubuntu.

at present google talk has native support for Mac Operating System X or later and windows operating system or Later . in Linux or Ubuntu Google talk is not formed or provide Although the reason consider that for Linux gtalk is under improvement .On the 2nd reason ,ubuntu 10.04 has own IM or Instant Messenger customer but the user used gtalk before on windows operating system then they do not want to forget about gtalk. In technical tricks there are a lot of extra ways you can utilize google talk on your ubuntu. One of the uncomplicated ways is to install it during in wine process.

many customers have complained that the technique elaborate below that is,
    1. it doesn’t work any longer almost certainly due to some dependencies compatibility or other problems)
    2. so you are optional to select one more option like empathy . it may be execute by default in your Ubuntu distribution, so you just require to account set up or install messenger Skype for video or tect or audio chatting.