Thread: Accidentally deleted iPhone backup, can I create backup with iTunes?

Accidentally deleted iPhone backup, can I create backup with iTunes?

Now the title says it all, guys as you all know I had made a copy of backups that was already there in the folder now I thought of deleting them since I was knowing that the iTunes will help me with the backup and to face the reality iTunes did not work for me at all. so that’s what I want to say here. now I want to know is there any methods by which I would be able to force the iTunes to do a backup fir the same. so that’s what I am hoping for. I don’t know if I will be able to do that, so that’s why I am asking this question with you all. please do let me know something about the same as soon as possible, that’s what I am saying here, hope so you will get back to me as soon as possible.

Re: Accidentally deleted iPhone backup, can I create backup with iTunes?

Yes you can do that what you have to do is right click on the iPhone name that gets displayed in the iTunes a drop down menu will come down. Now it will be giving you the option of backing up. A compressed file will be created after the click, see if you want to view the files then let me tell you that it is not viewable at all. That’s for sure. It will be stored as a backup and it will be stored there in the phone only and nowhere else.

Ok thanks for telling me about the particular solution. All i can say is that the sync lasted for only 10 seconds and not more then that. Plus what I saw that not even a single device was available there with a backup. That’s a sad part of the story. In case if you all can get some other suggestions for the same then do let me know about it as soon as possible on the same. Waiting for the necessary help from you all.

Why don’t you opt for the best method that I know and that is to go, uninstall and then reinstall the iTunes that’s what you should be doing. One thing I know is that the best basic solution that I have come across and I am quite sure that it will be quite useful for you. so do work on that and let me know about it.

I would like to give one more option for you and what you have to do is go to the iTunes and in there you will find iTunes preferences or user preferences.
    1) Go to the user section.
    2) In the user section you will find library.
    3) Inside library you will find preferences and anything that you find which is beginning with the "com.apple.iTunes” you should delete it.
    That’s what you should be doing and I am sure that will be a fix for your problem, so that’s what I am saying here. I hope I have given you the necessary solution for the same. that’s it from my side for you.

You can have a chat with the apple support staff about the same and they will surely be giving you some solution about the same, that’s what I feel here, so that’s what you should be doing here and hence the necessary advise for you. if you are not getting any solution then that is the way to go for you.

Deleting the files that are beginning with com.apple.iTunes did surely help me a lot and I would like to give you the credit for the solution. I would surely advise all of you all here to give a try for the same and I am sure it will work out for you. that’s what you should be doing here.