Thread: Elegant way of linking two universal GPU Water-blocks with each other…

Elegant way of linking two universal GPU Water-blocks with each other…

I want to know that is there any elegant way of connecting two universal GPU Water-blocks? I have non-reference 6850 boards, and they run 24/7 at full load, I need any process by which I can use water cooling on them. My CPU already is in a loop and I got plenty of radiators so that I can handle the extra heat. Even after having these I am want to use the universal WBs as a substitute. I am planning to use EK's universal Supreme HF WBs, but I don't want to induce big looping 5/8" tubing running from each other. Does someone have any suggestions? I'm not certain if those SLI/Crossfire bridges will work with these..?????.

Re: Elegant way of linking two universal GPU Water-blocks with each other…

Universal blocks’ prime advantage is on compatibility with all major graphic cards, despite of company or model, the potentially offering users a long lifetime of use. Universal blocks also weigh less and usually cost less as well. It’s simply a question of which suits your individual needs and preferences better.
    For parallel flow of your computer, you need two T-connections which should be set at the either ends that is one at the input and one at the output to distribute the flow of water and then join them back collectively. This will eliminate looping tubes. Just verify that the spacing on the EK blocks you want isn’t too far off from the MCW60/80/82.