Thread: "Broken record" corrupted file while Changing the album art

"Broken record" corrupted file while Changing the album art

From time to time while I rip a CD into itunes, it doesn't encompass the right album art otherwise whichever album art. I will usually attempt to discover the proper art lying on the internet and physically put in it to the files throughout "get info". When I attempt to modify the album artwork, except the effort doesn't attach, I will try repeatedly until it lastly does stick. The file this was completed to will afterward have this "broken record" result where a tiny part at the opening of the song is frequent repeatedly as numerous times as I tried to modify the artwork, except it didn't work. The file is eternally altered.

Re: "Broken record" corrupted file while Changing the album art

With the widespread display of sound libraries mode "jacket", better known as the CoverFlow in iTunes, there is recurrent return to see an error message telling us that the album art is selected not available. This is especially true if the album is looking old, French, etc.. Brief many cases where a jacket type will replace the original.

Right click on the song, you click on the Get information on the window that appears you click on the last tab that says artwork and get there you can change it, you can also change the name of the song, artist and add the lyrics of the song. Did you try to do in music that are in the iPhone from iTunes right click on the music and information and illustration, and remove and return it from one of your own.

The reason that happens to you, is because there are many more tags on some tracks than others, and iTunes only shows a few of them, but after reading them all sorts, and if any of the tracks have different information iTunes sample, you can go crazy trying to sort that will be very difficult to do correctly. The way I use, unfortunately it is under Windows, since I know of no MAC tag editor (I've been around with the iMac) and is using Mp3tag, very easy to use. The first time I went something similar to what comitias, immediately thought of this and took the tracks and saw that the songs just could not put on one album, had much more information on tags that other than if they were placed .