Thread: System previously being sync with iPad error message while connecting new iPad

System previously being sync with iPad error message while connecting new iPad

When I connect another happy iPhone iTunes: "This team has been paired with an iPhone or other device IOS" and wants me to be to "establish as a new iPhone" or "restore from backup ". Of course this is just the same I connected iPhone, so why not iTunes recognize it as such? This happened before, and I know that if you select" Restore from backup "Clears and resets all applications and content of the media, but in the process lose all the progress of data, for example in games, data input and settings in applications, etc. This is 10.2. iTunes 2.12 Windows 7 64-bit, 16 GB iPad with IOS 4.3.1. Any suggestion I can do? Even if I have to reinstate the backup, is there any way to prevent this from occurrence again?

Re: System previously being sync with iPad error message while connecting new iPad

In fact there is no need to synchronize and try it out and then plugging it back in the bottom of the screen, tell your device, click it and tell you what you want to allow "blank" device to make changes to your computer click Yes. After that your computer will recognize the device from Apple.

Re: System previously being sync with iPad error message while connecting new iPad

I'm using Vista and there is a trick to get your iPhone working order. When the system try to do the restore the iPhone backup is elected to restore as soon as the box with the restoration progress appears off the iPad. Now wait for the box and plug away at the new iPad. I hope it might have helped you and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours, so I would suggest you to try it and get it done for you and also solve the problem which you are getting with the iPad and the iTunes.

It worked - I'm in Windows iTunes 7 with 10.4. The key is to wait until the message "time estimate" appears and then disconnect. Works like a charm.

I have the same problem. I tried the trick immediately disconnect after synchronization starts and all that does is give me my iPad a synchronization error message and reboots itself. I can connect again and get iPad the same message. I emailed iTunes support and have not been able to help. I've tried all the standard things like de-authorizing/authorizing, found that the iPhone is the latest IOS version (s), the latest version of iTunes (even uninstall / reinstall iTunes). No matter what you try you cannot get around this message. I also I have tons of application configuration / settings are lost if I go for the option of restoration. In fact, I tried the restore option of frustration, the loss of all my settings and still get the same message - it seems that my iPhone is stuck in a loop no matter what I try. To make matters worse, my iTunes library is lost, as all my songs are being presented with a '! “Next to each song (which means you cannot locate the file). I checked and they are really needed so that when I bought my music all my purchases appear (all of them + 4000), yet they are listed as "downloaded" on the right. My real goal here is to be able to transfer my purchases on my iPhone to my iTunes and my iPhone is complete in all applications / recent purchases.

I think that you try to search on the internet as over there you will be able to get some sort of the solution and also you will be able to solve the problem of yours which you are getting it.