Thread: how do I shut down Zune until needed as it keeps opening on own

how do I shut down Zune until needed as it keeps opening on own

hello friends I am having problem with the zune software, the problem is it doesn’t shuts down and behave bit weird, it keeps on opening up even when it is not invoked. how to shut it down completely? please help me with this I am just unable to think anything over this, is there anyone who have faced such problem ever then please share your experience?

Re: how do I shut down Zune until needed as it keeps opening on own

• If you have connected your zune software with your USb then first click on exit and then remove the device because when the software is once exited then it should not open up on own unless there is some problem with the port and it is still recognizing the connected device.
    • Just check out in the option’s that you have setup the "Wireless Sync".

These are the two thing I would be asking you to look out for and it would give you a complete view for sure.

I have a simple trick to solve this problem friend.

Just open up the System configuration by entering msconfiig in run. And then go to start up option and then uncheck the option zune over there and then reboot the computer and I am sure that the problem would be solved. many times some of the application remain running in the background which causes the problem so you need to take care of that.

I would be asking you to simply remove the application clear the registry key by typing regedit in the run and then search for the folder of zune in the left panel and then delete its registry key and then install the software again and I am sure the problem would be solved best of luck and hope it helps you out as it has been helping to all of them whom I have suggested till now.

Well this can also be the problem if you pc is having some error like virus problem or so, I would be asking you to scan your system and clean the virus and all and then see if you are getting any help with this. I was having the same problem and I found that there were some virus and which were making me face this problem and after scanning and deleting them the problem was solved. so this would be a better solution for you too.

you can also try to solve this issue by scanning the computer with the bootable scanner which will delete almost all the virus from your computer. you can have to download the bootable scanner ISO file from the internet and after that you have to burn the DVD of that file. now after that you have to restart the computer and then scan the computer and after that all the virus will get deleted.

This is a irritating problem and I have been facing number do time you can also say that this is the bug of the software and you can search for the latest update for the software and then update the software and then this problem would be solved this was the same problem with one of my friend and after trying a lot I thought of this and tried out and the problem was solved.

you have said that I should have tried to solve this problem by downloading the last update of the Zune from the official website of the Zune and after that I have done the same and then my problem get solved. thank you for helping me. I really appreciate your help.