Thread: Unable to select the Shuffle all music and Resume Playing from Zune icon

Unable to select the Shuffle all music and Resume Playing from Zune icon

I normally use Zune player in my computer to listen all music. in my computer. in my computer I have windows 7 operating system,. first I was able to play and pause the music from the Zune icon on my task bar and after that when I update the Zune player from that time I am not able to select the Shuffle all music and Resume Playing from Zune icon.
    What I should do to solve this issue.

Re: Unable to select the Shuffle all music and Resume Playing from Zune icon

as you have said that you have done update in your Zune software and that is why I would like to say that after updating the Zune software all the things comes back to the default setting and because of that you have problem is occurred. to solve this problem you have to enable the Zune toolbar and after that problem will get solved.

yes I am agree with the above solution to solve this solution you have to enable the Zune toolbar and after enabling that you will get the black box on the Zune icon when place the cursor on that and you will be able to select the Shuffle all music and Resume Playing from Zune icon. to enable the Zune toolbar you have to follow this steps. first you have to right click on the tasj bar in your computer and after doing the right click on the task bar you have to select the go to toolbar option. now after selecting the go to toolbar option you have to make sure that Zune is selected. if the Zune is not selected there then you have to select it first and after selecting it you have to check whether you are able to select the Shuffle all music and Resume Playing from Zune icon or not.

after trying this solution your problem will get solved and you will not get any issue. if you need any more information then let me know.

I have read your solution and after referring that I have right click on the toolbar and after right click on the toolbar when I click on the Zune option and after that when I checked for the play and shuffle controls at that time I didn’t get any option. now please tell me what should I do to solve this problem.

if you are facing the same problem after trying above given solution then you have to reinstall the Zune player in your computer and after reinstalling the Zune player you have to check whether your problem get solved or not.

Try this solution and after that let me know what the situation is.

in your solution you have mentioned that I have to reinstall the Zune player in my computer and after referring that I have reinstalled the Zune player and after reinstalling the Zune player all the things started working normally. thank you for helping me.