Thread: track name does not appear in Zune micro player

track name does not appear in Zune micro player

I am using Zune software in my computer and recently I have started facing some issues. In my Zune player when I switch to micro player mode at that time track name does not get appear. I don’t know what went wrong but this problem has started suddenly.

Re: track name does not appear in Zune micro player

After reading your post I would like to ask you that in past few days have you done any updates or not. please let me know that first so I can give you solution according to that.

Thank you for helping me. I have updated the Zune player recently and after that this problem has started. That micro player portion was very useful for me and I want that option back. is there any way to get it back then please tell me.

Any help will be appreciated.

as you have said that you have recently updated the Zune player and after that you have started facing this problem and that is why I would like to tell you that in recent update of the Zune player micro player is no more available there but you have to use the mini player mode in the Zune. In the mini player view you will see the upcoming tracks. to switch in the mini player view you have to open the Zune software and after that you have to go in to the settings options. now after going in to the setting option you have to select the software option. in software option you have to select the general options. now in the general option you will see the mini player option. after that you have to enable the mini player from there.

After doing that you will be able to see the upcoming tracks and current track name from there and after that your problem will get solved. I hope after doing that your problem will get solved.

there was similar problem occurred in with my Zune player and it was not showing the track name and after that I have reinstalled the Zune player in my system and after reinstalling the Zune player my problem get solved and it is showing me all the thing s properly.

as you have mentioned that you have updated the Zune software and I think while installing the updates something went wrong and because of that you are facing this problem. to solve this issue you have to download the latest Zune player installation file from the internet and after downloading that you have to uninstall the old version from your computer and after uninstalling that install the new version.

After doing that let me know what the result is.

To get the latest version of the Zune in your computer you have to visit the Zune player official site and after that you have to select the download option and after that you have to download it. After that install it in your system.