Thread: Marketplace Download Error C00D11D2 in Zune player

Marketplace Download Error C00D11D2 in Zune player

hi guys I have Zune HD 32GB mp3 player and because of that I regularly use Zune player in my computer. In my computer all the things were going good and I get some problem with my system because of the virus and that is why I have installed fresh copy of the windows 7 after formatting the computer. now after that whenever I try to download anything at that time I get Error C00D11D2. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue?

Re: Marketplace Download Error C00D11D2 in Zune player

in this case first you have to turn off the firewall and after that you have to see whether it makes any difference or not. Because most of the time due to firewall this type of problem can take place. turn off the firewall and after that check whether you are getting the error or not.

if you are facing the same problem after turning off the firewall in your computer then i think you have to uninstall the Zune player from your computer and after uninstalling the Zune player from your computer you have to download the Ccleaner. Now after downloading the Ccleaner from your computer you have to install the Ccleaner in your computer and after installing the Cceaner in your computer you have to run it and clean your computer. After running the Ccleaner in your computer you have to restart the computer. Now after restarting the computer you have to install the Zune player again in your computer and after installing the Zune player you have to see whether you are able to download your stuffs or not.

as far as I know after reinstalling the Zune player your problem will get solved. if you are facing problem with another things then let ,mw know I will help you.

I have one solution to fix this issue. You have to run the Zune as administrator and after that you will be able to download all the require things without getting any error.

To run the Zune as a administrator you have to follow this steps.
    • first right click on the Zune.exe file.
    • after that you have to click on the run as administrator.
    • after that enter the password if you have set fior the administrator account.
    • if you have not set the password then click on the OK.

there is a new version of the Zune is available on the internet and I would suggest that you should download it from the internet and after that install it in your computer and after installing that you have to check whether your problem get solved or not. as far as I know with the new version of the Zune you will not get any problem.

I have reinstalled the Zune player in my computer and after reinstalling the Zune player in my computer also I was getting the same problem. now after that I have also tried to solve this problem by running it as a administrator with no luck. I have downloaded the updated version of the Zune in my computer and after downloading that when I have installed it in my computer at that time it gives me error.

now please tell me what should I do to install the new version of the Zune in my computer.

Have you removed the old version of the Zune from your computer? I think you have not removed the old version of the Zune from your system and that is why you are facing this problem. First you have to go to the control panel and after that you have to add and remove programs and then uninstall the Zune from your system. now after that you have to delete all the files from your system. now after that you have to restart the system. After restarting the system you have to install the new version of the Zune and after installing new version of the Zune you have to check whether your problem get solved.

you can install the new version of the Zune in your computer by doing the clean boot.
    • to do the clean boot you have to first open the system configuration utility.
    • after that you have to uncheck all the services except Microsoft services.
    • after that you have to press ok button and then select the restart the option.
    • after that try to install the Zune.
    • now you will not get any issue while installing the Zune.

After going through your solution I have tried to solve this issue by uninstalling the old version and and installing the new version of the Zune version in my computer and after doing that my problem get solved. thank you for helping me and fixing my issue. u really appreciate your help.