Thread: Silverlight 5 RC now Available

Silverlight 5 RC now Available

I read somewhere that the Silverlight 5 RC now available for the use prospective. Please tell me when and where i found this silverlight 5 application. Any help to solve this problem will be welcome.

Re: Silverlight 5 RC now Available

I'm pleased to announce the universal ease of use of the Silverlight 5 release candidate (RC). The Silverlight team is pushing out a original version of Silverlight 5 that is a RC. It delivers the richest set of capabilities available to developers. This is a developer release, so there is no go-live license. Hence if you want to buy this then contact the official site expert. To download the RC and get more information visit the official site of the silverlight.net site.

This package is an append for Visual Studio 2010 Service Pack 1 to offer tooling for Microsoft Silverlight 5 RC. In this post, I am going to share the link of the Silverlight 5 RC Tools for Visual Studio 2010. Make sure that it's not in "Go-Live" license, so you can't deploy the Silverlight applications. This is the newest version of the silverlight and hence you need to use this for solving your problem.

Silverlight delivers the richest set of capabilities available to developers today through a Web‐browser. Silverlight 5 RC is available now for download. There is also a attendant download for Expression Blend for Silverlight 5 accessible as well. The device is no longer handled by the DrawEventArgs class. The Silverlight 5 RC offer developer their first chance to begin exploring this new ability. You cannot use Blend with Silverlight 5 RC. This is the little information about the silverlight 5 application.