Thread: WPD application is using your device message in Zune

WPD application is using your device message in Zune

I have Zune device which I use to connect it with my computer in which I have windows 7 operating system. Normally I use to sync my contents between my PC and Zune device. From last some days whenever I connect my Zune device with my computer at that time when I open Zune software and go to the device page and it shows this message "WPD application is using your device. To see sync status, close that program." how to solve this issue.

Re: WPD application is using your device message in Zune

I have referred your problem and I would like to tell you that you have to connect your Zune device with other computer and after that check whether you are getting the same problem or not. If you are not getting the same message then problem is with your computer otherwise problem is with your device.

According to me the problem is with your system only and that is why I would like to tell you that first connect your Zune device with your computer using different USB port and after that see whether it makes any difference or not. if you get the same problem after that you have to try solving this problem by reinstalling he USB driver. I am giving you this solution because some time by reinstalling the SUB drivers also this type of problem can take place.

if you have already tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the USBdrivers and after that also same problem is coming that you have to also try to solve this problem by reinstalling the Zune software in your computer. first uninstall the Zune from your computer and after uninstalling the Zune you have to install it in your computer and after reinstalling the Zune check whether problem get solved or not.

according to me you should try to solve this problem by downloading the latest version of the Zune in your computer and after downloading it you have to install in your computer. after doing that your problem will get solved.

if you want to download the latest Zune software then you have download the Zune software by clicking here DOWNLOAD and after clicking here you have to download it. after downloading it you have to remove the old version of Zune and install the new version. After installing the new version check whether you are able to connect your device or not.

you should also check your device by connecting it with your computer using different Cable wire and after that check whether it helps to you to solve this problem or not. sometime because of the faulty cable also this type of problem can take place.

I have tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Zune in my computer and after reinstalling the Zune in my computer also I was getting the same problem and after that I have also tried to solve this issue by updating the Zune and after updating the Zune also same problem was coming. now after that i have change the USB port and connected the Zune device with other USB port with no joy.

When I connect the ZUne device with other machine at that time also I get the same problem.

I was also experiencing the same problem with my Zune device and after that I have search the solution on the internet to solve this issue and after spending so much time on the internet also I didn’t get any solution and after that it thought that problem is with my Zune software and have tried to solve this issue by reinstalling the Zune and after reinstalling the Zune also I was getting the same problem.

Now after that I have come to know that by resetting the Zune device and after resetting the Zune device my problem get solved. I think you should also try this solution.

yes I think resetting the device may solve this problem. to reset your Zune player you have to first turn on the Zune the player and after that you have to press the up and back together for some time and after that Zune logo will appear and then problem will get solved.

you can also try to solve this problem by updating the Zune player firmware and after updating the Zune firmware check whether it makes any difference or not. First check on the internet for the firmware update. if there is firmware update available on the internet then download the updated firmware and then update your device and after that your problem will gets solved.
    I hope this solution will help you to solve this issue.

to update the firmware of your Zune device you have to normally connect your mobile with your computer and after that update it using Zune software but in your case you have to visit the service center and there you have to ask for the update and after that they will update your device and after that your problem will get solved.

I hope after that your problem will get solved.

I have update the firmware of the Zune player with the help of your given suggestion and after updating the device software when I connect my device with my system at that time my problem get solved. I really appreciate your help.