Thread: Unable to run Blackberry Storm BDTM in Mac

Unable to run Blackberry Storm BDTM in Mac

I have a Blackberry Storm and I downloaded the new desktop manager for Mac and cannot run it. When I try to sync it says: The database cannot be accessed for synchronization. To help resolve this matter, observe KB19454 in the Knowledge Base BlackBerry Desktop Manager. Is said to Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks. Nothing is going to synchronizes and I am unable to locate a "BlackBerry Desktop Manager anyplace?

Re: Unable to run Blackberry Storm BDTM in Mac

Eliminate the registration desk and service book CICAL undeletes the service book display options. This step will configure the BlackBerry Enterprise Server calendar database back to the default calendar.
    1. Eject and disconnect the BlackBerry Smartphone
    2. On the BlackBerry Smartphone, go to Options> Advanced
    3. Select Service Books and select the Desktop [CICAL] service book
    4. Generate the menu and select Delete
    5. Generate the menu and select Retrieve
    6. Restart the BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac and syn
    chronize.

I go to my device and no Desktop [CICAL] Options> Advanced?"Desktop Manager completely distant my contacts and I cannot synchronize a thing

"Iam" getting the error code for the Calendar, Contacts, Notes and Tasks. Now, if you select each one individually, I just get the error of contacts. Of course, it is drowning in the most important. All my contacts were deleted except for a contact, and doubled 6 times. I cannot delete the contact, and I can sync my contacts from others.

I could not understand it but I found that if your facebook is set to its natural state I cannot synchronize. I changed my schedule, "default service" from my facebook to my Gmail account and synchronize perfectly.

Go to options (bb), then advanced options. Then select the default service you will see what are the change in the CICAL a Facebook account email and it should work fine, let me know if anyone else had found that he had worked it worked for me, so I just wanted to share the news

You should not have to spend hours recording every bit of software problems that we use, to be released when it has been tested and in perfect working order. I spend more than 400 pounds a year in the 'privilege' of having a BB Storm and the fact that there is still no desktop software that works properly is pretty nasty.

The mentality of 'just get the program and correct the errors below "is a terrible way to run a business and only makes us" consumers "unhappy and want to find something better.

Upon completion of the work of fixing bugs, please let everyone know as soon as possible, since a lot of us have a cell empty, contacts and a free telephone numbers is not great - unless you all want to go back to the 80's and have an agenda around us.

That worked for me, although I did not have facebook as the default service. I just picked up another e-mail service by default, which resolved the problem. Strange, though, because it was working well with the original default service. I suspect that putting back the original still allow me to sync again, but I'll leave well enough alone.

BB users on Macs could always use Gmail to process calendar / contacts via your BB. That was the bond of Mac users have traditionally been used to avoid this fiasco. We need a synchronization application that only works with iCal, Address Book, Mail.

That's what we were promised in the promotion. That's what our man Verizon promised when I bought this month before the pseudo-synchronization application was launched. "Oh, no trouble to sync with Mac." I should have followed the path of the iPhone. Big mistake, sorry to say.

Blackberry damn desktop manager always messes up my phone. First gave this error KB19454. He pulled the battery. Then I got this error-erException java.lang.NullPoint captured exception. I guess whatever that means.

Then restart again. No errors, but my contact list is filled with the same contact name and delete the information just to update the address book. So without my permission to this program info deleted from my address book. So now the desktop application is a security risk because you will not know before altering the data on your computer.

Usually, I get this message saying that your stupid g \ Om, Delta will 1XX contacts on my computer. What the hell? So whenever I have to cancel the synchronization and tell him to replace all data on my phone because he wants to destroy everything on my computer.

This will be my first Blackberry and last I buy. So phone me back and we'll see what happens now. Useless not to set my contact list. The very name ever repeated in the address book. Now what? Even to restore a previous restore?

I am having the same trouble with my BB Storm. I was able to synchronize before the new RIM software update that puts the storm. The update wiped my BB and left him with no operating system icon. Then after several minutes waiting that recently installed new software and I had to restore from a backup. All my applications were removed then and I had to get them all down and reinstall. Since then I have been receiving the identical fault. Does anyone know if you can go back to a preceding operating system in the BB Storm? Any help would be very much esteemed.

High Gmail account, now or synchronize calendar and contacts when I return to my original email (POP3) I do not want to finish my new phone, but that is the next step I'm trying.