Thread: Samsung Kies Software not working with Samsung galaxy tab 7

Samsung Kies Software not working with Samsung galaxy tab 7

I have a Samsung galaxy tab 7 with me. I have installed the kies software 1.5.3.10103_102. Actually I am not able to connect it with the usb port. It is not able to recognize it. I have seen that in the Samsung galaxy tab device, as the same time it is showing as connected with the usb image. It also says press the home key to quit Samsung kies. I don’t what is the problem. Any suggestions regarding this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance. Can someone let me know what could be the problem?

Re: Samsung Kies Software not working with Samsung galaxy tab 7

In this case, I would say that try to put and keep running the kies. And then try to plug in your usb or galaxy tab. I hope this works. Try this out and if it doesn’t then kindly post me back so that I can help you out by providing some other solution to resolve you’re this query.

I think there is some problem with your usb. I would like know that which operating system you are using? I would also like to know that does the tablet show as portable device or drive in my computer?

I would say that if you are using kies on your pc then please check the program manager with your tab which is attached through usb. See that if there is a yellow triangle which is showing against the usb device. If you see the yellow triangle which is showing against the usb device then uninstall it and then refresh. Refresh it to allow the pc to re-install the drivers again. Now check that all the devices are ok in the program manager. Make sure that your tab is set to kies mode and now I think that you should be able to connect to kies.

I think that you should download the kies software once again. I am sure that after downloading and installing again, all your issues will get resolved.

Samsung Kies is a Personal Computer Software you can use to fix your PC with your cell phone. Samsung Kies provides numerous widgets on condition that a range of functions among the PC and phone.Download the application and your problem will be resolved.