Go Back   TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Become a Member!
Forgot your username/password?
Tags Active Topics RSS Search Mark Forums Read

Old 25-09-2011

pls help me to edit .gif files in word

i want to edit .gif file in ms word pls suggest me what can i do....i had tried but i cant.....pls help me to solve my problem....pls mail me procedure or any kind of software to convert .gif to .doc on my mail id badjate.kalpesh@gmail.com
Old 25-09-2011

Re: pls help me to edit .gif files in word

After searching for the solution for you, I found a tool called mini GIF to Editable Word OCR Converter that does convert scanned image files, scanned PDF files and text based PDF files to editable Word documents, it is also offer powerful scanning features, it can scan multiple pages into one or more Word documents. Download it by searching it from google.
Old 27-09-2011

tahnks for reply....but that software is only copying the image to word but ican not edit me...pls suggest me solution or if i m going wrong then pls suggest process....
Old 28-09-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalpesh.badjate View Post
tahnks for reply....but that software is only copying the image to word but ican not edit me...pls suggest me solution or if i m going wrong then pls suggest process....
Well, if it is not working than forget it and simply go online and edit the images/text. Even i tried and faced such problem many times so i do it online itself. Just visit this online OCR, upload your image, copy the text and edit whatever you want.

TechArena Community > Software > Windows Software
Tags: , , ,