Thread: "failed to release d3d objects" message in Nvidia Control Panel

"failed to release d3d objects" message in Nvidia Control Panel

in my computer I have EVGA GeForce GTX 260 graphic card and I am facing one problem with my computer . Whenever I try go in to the 3D vision wizard at that time Nvidia Control Panel gives "failed to release d3d objects" message. What should I do to solve this problem?

Re: "failed to release d3d objects" message in Nvidia Control Panel

according to me there might be something went wrong with your nvidia control panel and that is why yo are facing this problem. if you want to solve this issue then you have to reinstall the nvidia control panel in your computer and after reinstalling that you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

I am also agree with the post as you have said that you are getting the problem while trying in to the 3D vision wizard in to the Nvidia Control Panel at that time you are getting error and normally it happen only when the problem is with Nvidia Control Panel. first you have to go to the control panel and after that you have to open the uninstall the program option and after that you have uninstall the Nvidia Control Panel from your computer and after uninstall the Nvidia Control Panel you have to reboot your computer. now after rebooting the computer you have to check install the Nvidia Control Panel again and after installing the Nvidia Control Panel you have to try to go in to the 3D vision wizard and after that check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

I hope after reinstalling the graphic driver your problem will get solved.

I have already tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the Nvidia Control Panel and after that also I was getting the same problem. I have also checked other settings and all the things were ok there. how to get rid of this issue?

according to me you have to first visit the Nvidia official website and after that you have to check whether is there any updates available on there or not. if there are any updates available then you have to download the updated Nvidia Control Panel and after that you have to install that in your computer and then check whether you are getting the same problem or not. I hope after that your problem will get solved.

according to me you should try to solve this problem by reinstalling the nvidia driver in your computer and after that you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not.

in my system I was also facing the same problem and after that I have reinstalled nvidia drivers and after reinstalling the drivers all the things started working normally. you should also try this solution.

if you are not able to fix this issue by reinstalling the drivers also then you have to download the driver update file from the Nvidia official site and after that you have to check whether problem is till is there or not.