Thread: "Stereoscopic 3D" option does not appear in NVIDIA Control Panel using notebook

"Stereoscopic 3D" option does not appear in NVIDIA Control Panel using notebook

I am using Dell laptop and in my laptop I have recently upgrade the Nvida driver in my laptop and after that when I opened the NVIDIA Control Panel control panel at that time "Stereoscopic 3D" option was not available. Now after that I have tried to solve this problem by using different solution and then also I was still getting the same issue. what should I do to fix this.

Re: "Stereoscopic 3D" option does not appear in NVIDIA Control Panel using notebook

After reading your problem I will first tell you that you have mentioned in your post that you are getting this problem after updating the drivers and that is why you have to uninstall the Nvidia drivers from your notebook and after uninstalling the drivers you have to install the drivers again in your notebook and after installing the drivers again you have to check whether you are getting the "Stereoscopic 3D" option in NVIDIA Control Panel or not. if after doing that also same problem occurs then you have to uninstall the NVIDIA Control Panel from your notebook and after uninstalling the NVIDIA Control Panel from your notebook you have to restart the notebook and then you have to install the NVIDIA Control Panel and after that your problem will get solved.
    Repliers

you may also check on the internet whether any updates are available on the internet for NVIDIA Control Panel if there are any updates then download it and install it in your notebook and after that you have to check whether problem get solved or not.

Re: "Stereoscopic 3D" option does not appear in NVIDIA Control Panel using notebook

if you are facing the same problem after trying different solution then you have to first uninstall the drivers and then uninstall the Nvidia control panel. now after that you have to restart the notebook and then you have to first install the drivers and then you have to install the Nvidia control panel and then your problem will get solved.