Thread: Need OVI suit for battery level indicator and network signal strength

Need OVI suit for battery level indicator and network signal strength

Hi, I have a nokia phone and want to have any such application for the mobile so through that I can simply check the battery level and the signal strength for the mobile.

I have tried searching the application on internet but didn’t find any, any idea from where can I get it?

any suggestion would be appreciated.

Re: Need OVI suit for battery level indicator and network signal strength

I don’t think you’ll get any such application on internet as when I was searching for the same I have gotten too many but at the end they were of android phones. And whatever you are expecting are generally comes for the android phone thus you can’t have it for nokia mobiles.

But still as a hope have you ever tried finding any such application on OVI store? Because that is the only place from where you can download each and everything easily to your mobile, thus this is my personal recommendation as to have a look at least for the application and see what happens, whether you get it or not.

I think the above user didn’t understand what you’re trying to convey isn’t it? you must be thinking of having OVI suit for yourself , and if so then you can download it from the official website itself and then whenever you connect your mobile to the machine you’ll be able to see the battery notification and the network signal strength on your machine.

And if suppose the above user is right so let me tell you that I am agree with him as you can’t have any such application for nokia phones for sure.

see whenever I connect my Nokia N8 mobile I got the following screen on my machine which displays the thing that I think you are looking for.

yeah I am also expecting the same thing, but any idea how can I get the screen as you have mentioned in the post?

that’s quite simple, I mean to say if you want to open the same location then you have to refer the address bad that you can see in the Image mentioned by the above user that’s quite simple.

But for your kind information let me tell you that you’ll be able see the same windows only if you are also running windows 7 in your machine.