Thread: Flash and NVidia 280.26 Drivers crashes

Flash and NVidia 280.26 Drivers crashes

I am using Google chrome browser and I use to watch online videos and play online games. from last some days it has started giving me problems while watching online videos or playing games. whenever I start do anything at that time it crashes with my NVidia 280.26 Drivers. please tell me how to fix this issue?

Re: Flash and NVidia 280.26 Drivers crashes

first I will suggest you to try to solve this issue by removing the Adobe flash from your computer and after removing the Adobe flash from your computer you have to reinstall it and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. as far as I know after doing this trick your problem will get solved.

if after reinstalling the Adobe flash player also same problem occurs then you have to visit the adobe official website and after that you have to download the updated flash player installation file. now after downloading that you have to install the flash player in your computer and after installing that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not. if still facing the same problem after installing the updated flash player in your computer then you have to uninstall the NVidia 280.26 Drivers from your computer completely and after uninstalling the NVidia 280.26 Drivers you have to use the drivers cleaner to clean all the drivers related files from your computer. Now after that you have to install the drivers in your computer again and after installing the drivers you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

According to me by reinstalling the Nvidia drivers your problem will get solved. if you need anymore help then let me know.

have you tried to solve this problem by downloading the updated drivers from the internet for your graphic card. if you have not tried this then first download the updated graphic card from the internet and after that install it in your computer and then your problem will get solved.

I have reinstalled the flash player in my computer and after reinstalling the flash player also I was getting the same problem. Reinstalling the Nvidia drivers didn’t make any difference. I have also downloaded the updated flash player from the internet and after that when I installed that in my computer at that time also I get the same problem.

If anyone has solution regarding this problem then please help me.

According to me you are facing this problem because of the graphic card overheating. To solve this issue you have to decrease the core clock of the GPU which means under clocking. you have to also check whether Fan is working properly in your computer because sometime Fan can also cause the problem for overheating.