Thread: Password Does nothing in Microsoft Outlook 2010

Password Does nothing in Microsoft Outlook 2010

in my computer I have recently installed Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after installing that I have configured my Gmail account in Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after that whenever I start the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after that it ask for the password but if I don’t password then also it allow to read my emails. please tell me what should I do to solve this issue.

Re: Password Does nothing in Microsoft Outlook 2010

According to me you should try to solve this problem by removing your email account completely from your computer and after removing that account you have to add the account again and after that you have to check whether you are getting the same problem or not.

Well if you have already tried to solve this problem by removing the email account from Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after that adding the email account again then I will suggest you to try to solve this problem by doing this steps. First you have to open the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after opening the Microsoft Outlook 2010 you have to check whether right click on the folder and then you have to click on the sync tab and after clicking on the sync tab you have to click on the filter option and then you have to look for the more choices and then you have check only those items which are unread and after doing that you have close the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after that you have to start the Microsoft Outlook 2010 again and after starting the Microsoft Outlook 2010 you have to check whether you are facing the same problem or not. you should also try to solve this problem by running the Microsoft diagnostic utility and after that you have to check whether it make any difference or not.

I have already tried to solve this problem by deleting the email account from Microsoft Outlook 2010 and adding it again and after that also but that idea doesn’t help me to solve this issue. after that I have also check the unread items from the folder properties but till not joy. Running the Microsoft diagnostic utility does nothing and end up with the same problem.

if anyone else is facing the same problem and have solution then please help me.

I think by uninstalling the Microsoft Outlook 2010 and after that installing it again in your computer you will be able to solve this problem. I am suggesting you this problem because in my computer I was also facing the same problem and after that I have also tried the same solution and my problem get solved.

in your above solution you have mentioned that I have to uninstall Microsoft Outlook 2010 from my computer and after that I have to install it again and after referring that I have also tried the same thing and after reinstalling the Microsoft Outlook 2010 when I have add the email account and set the password at that time I didn’t get any issue. Thank you for helping me.