Thread: Microsoft word need to connected to internet

Microsoft word need to connected to internet

Hello friends I am using Microsoft office 2007 and I have windows visa operating system in my computer. in my computer whenever I open MS word at that time it always ask for the internet connection and says that MS word need to update. when I refuse that message at that time Firefox open and then does nothing. this is very irritating. please help me that should I do to solve this issue? Any help will be appreciated.

Re: Microsoft word need to connected to internet

I have read your problem and I would like to tell you that this problem can get fixed by disabling the updates from the Microsoft word and after doing that your problem will get solved. try this solution after that let me know what the result is.

If you don’t know about how to disable the update in Microsoft word then I will help you with that to disable it you have to first open the Microsoft word in your computer and after that you have to click on the office button. Now after clicking on the office button you have to click on the word option. After clicking on the word option button you will see the word option dialogue box. Now after that you have to click on the advance option which you will find on the right side of the box.

After clicking on the advance option you have to scroll down the list and then you have to click on the service option which you will find under general category. Now after clicking on that you have to disable the update option by selecting the never update option. After that whenever you will open the MS word at that time you will not get any problem. Try this solution and check whether it makes any difference or not.

If you are facing the same problem even after disabling the update of the Microsoft word then you should try to solve this problem y running the Microsoft diagnostic utility and after running that your problem will get solved.

You can run the Microsoft diagnostic utility by doing the following steps.
    • First you have to open the start menu.
    • After that you have to select the all programs option and then select the Microsoft office option.
    • After that you have to select the Microsoft office tools.
    • after that you have to open the Microsoft diagnostic utility.

Now run the Microsoft diagnostic utility and then it will solve all the issue.

I was also facing the same problem with Microsoft office 2007 and after that I have tried to search the solution on the internet and after spending some solution on the internet also I was getting the same issue and after that I have uninstall Microsoft office from my computer and after that I have installed it again and after reinstalling the Microsoft office all the things started working properly.

You should also try this solution and after that your problem will get solved.

Well I have tried to solve this issue by disabling the updates from MS word and after disabling the updates also I was still getting the message for the internet connection. Now after that I have also tried to solve this issue running the Microsoft diagnostic utility which didn’t helped me to solve this issue. I have also tried to solve this problem by reinstalling the MS office but still whenever I open the MS word I get message via my antivirus. Please tell me what should I do is there anything wrong with my antivirus or there is virus in my computer.

first you have to check whether this problem occurs with only word or this problem occurs with multiple application. If this problem occurs with multiple applications then you there is possibility of having virus in your computer.

I will suggest you to download the Malware bytes from the internet and after downloading that you have to install the malware bytes in your computer and after installing the malware bytes you have to run the malware bytes and scan the computer and then it will detect the problem and solve it also. After that you have to check whether your problem gets solved or not.

If this problem occurs with MS word only then you have to first disable the antivirus software and after that you have to open the MS word and check whether you are getting the same message or not. if you are not getting the same message then it means your antivirus is causing this problem. You may reinstall the antivirus software which you are using in your computer and then check what is the situation.

Sometime this type of the problem takes place because of the operating system issue also. In such case we have to solve this issue by repairing the operating system I our computer and after repairing the operating system problem will get resolved.

I have solved this problem by repairing the operating system. First I have downloaded malware bytes in my computer and after that I have scan the computer but it didn’t detect anything and then I have referred your solution and repaired my operating system and after rearing the operating system my problem get solved. thank you for helping me.